Dell Technologies Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.8

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screen. Manager was on phone screen with team lead. Phone screen and you get to meet the manager. That means the team lead is not really a lead and does not get to decide.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever evaluated the test data that you received from the automated tests that you ran?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

30mins Skype interview, introduction to the job position and what they are looking for, and asking about myself. Interview went smooth, however i did not get any response after 2 follow up emails sent 😑

Testing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

The company came to the campus job fair; friendly interview with the hiring manager and a senior engineer; mostly technical questions and how to deal with priority and organization. I got an internship with Dell. At the end of it, I was given a job offer. I finished college and came back to work for Dell.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a situation where you have to deliver results but do not have time to finish everything?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through college. It was an average experience. They asked me about my subjects and I could answer some of them. They appeared satisfied with my answers but then I was finally rejected

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in July 2017.

Interview

phone interview, interviewer shared a lot of advice with me. Spent a long time explaining the job scope and explained the difference between a leader and an executor's job and responsibilities

Interview Questions

• they asked my about my projects   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

The first round was online aptitude round consisting of 60q in 60 minutes.
    Basic aptitude(train problems,time distance and speed,allegation and mixture,ratio and proportion).
    technical question(DBMS,C,Networks)
    the second round was technical round they basically asked questions from data structures,OS,testing.

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

10 Aug 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for your reviews.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in March 2017.

Interview

3 easy rounds based on your skills and profile. First round for Technical then for Manegerial and lastly HR round for compensation discussion.

They will also ask about few networking related questions as well as based on your profile about SQL - joins , Queries
    That is all about it.

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

on campus hiring
    online test was for 60 mins consisting of 60 MCQ questions based on aptitude and technical questions.
    technical questions were based on OS, C++, networking concepts,data structures.
    interview questions were fairly easy if prepared well.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview is pretty Nice. Very knowledgeable persons conduct the interview

Interview Questions

• There was a stress interview to evaluate how many different ways i can think   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New Delhi) in December 2010.

Interview

Interview process is very easy. Not very technical. Focus is on communication skills. Good english means a very good chance for selection. Any contact inside the company will definitely make chances bright.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.