Deloitte Associate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 5 Apr 2019

3.1

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New Delhi) in October 2017.

Interview

Quite Easy process for a campus recruit, Interview was 1 to 1 which was off campus in Delhi, Preceded by Aptitude Test which was quite easy held on campus itself.

Interview Questions

• The Questions were scenario based as the case study was provided before the interview and the questions were asked from that. Apart from that few generic questions such as Project based etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2017.

Interview

It was 3 tier process and didn't took much time. We arrived at their office in the morning and within 30 mins process started.
    Pre -placement talk
    Group discussion
    Hr interview
    The overall process was not very difficult and was just to test your skills and IQ

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It was good. First was case study round and then hr round. Both were above average in terms of difficulty. The interview was about case studies and hr questions like why deloitte etc.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Kolkata) in September 2018.

Interview

We had to clear the aptitude round first. It was average, but pretty doable to be honest. Logical reasoning, English skills, and Quantititive Aptitude questions populated the test.

The interview was a week later. We were given a case study and we had to study it for 10 minutes. After those 10 minutes were over, we were called inside the interview room.

Interview Questions

• What are the problems that you discovered in the particular case study?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (New Delhi) in September 2018.

Interview

There was only one round. 1st we were given a case study to solve then there was a one to one Interview, The interview first asked me to introduce me and then she asked me a technical solution of the case study and then she asked me about which life is better college or school life. then she asked me some questions from my resume. The interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Technical Implementation of the case Study   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai).

Interview

The interview process was a 3 stage process. It started with an AMCAT aptitude test . The people shortlisted after the test were called for a company presentation to know more about the company. We were then shortly placed in batches for interviews taken by 2 interviewers simultaneously. We were asked to read a Case study before the interview and were questioned on it and other HR and some technical questions in the interview. People passing the interview were announced and then asked to give a basic english Speaking and reading test called Versant by the company.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from the projects created and workshops attended during the course?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New Delhi).

Interview

It began with an Aptitude test followed by an automated phone call communication test . Then panels were divided and provided with a case study which should be answered in the last round, which was a Personal Interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad) in January 2018.

Interview

They asked me to attend the interview, I gave my voice and versant, cleared it. I gave Belit test, cleared it. 3rd round was interview with two managers. They asked me about my family back and all. They told if i will be able fine with monotonous job and fine with long working hours. I said Yes for everything. And then they said recruiter will call, been a week didn't receive a call nor are they answering my calls or mails. SAD

Interview Questions

• What is that something you did in your life without the help of others   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chennai) in July 2016.

Interview

It had four rounds starting from aptitude, group discussion, english test and final round. Group discussion was the tough since you need to be able to sell to the interview person who will act as a client.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process took 3 days to complete. 1st round was a telephonic round. Quite easy. Second one was a verbal and listening based online exam which included grammar and comprehension passage questions. Then there was a manager round and a hr round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Strengths and weakness   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.