Deloitte Associate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Deloitte Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

Total 4 rounds of interviews as it was for campus recruitment . Overall very hectic but worth it. Got to learn a lot. Interviewers were cooperating and supportive. I love Deloitte.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Kolkata).

Interview

The interview process was extremely smooth and professional. The main focus remains on your overall personality along with your technical skill. Preparing Case Study i sreally important along with good communication skills

Interview Questions

• Case Study based on a particular business problem which varies year to year   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Random Selection. It was a campus interview. We were given a situation and asked to give our views. No Technical questions asked. It was a one on one interview and all of us were provided with the same situation which was a disadvantage for people who went first.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest achievement?
      How will you work towards the betterment of the company?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2019.

Interview

First an online AMCAT test was conducted at campus then the shortlisted candidates were called for an interview. The interview with a panelist if each candidate went for around 15 to 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What features will you add to an app being developed for a hospital for patients?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dehradun) in November 2019.

Interview

First round was quantitative aptitude test conducted through amcat. Second round was direct Technical and HR interview. This was the pool campus placement in graphic era dehradun.
    There were around 400 to 500 student from different colleges. Only BCA students were allowed to appear.

Interview Questions

• You are not allowed to carry any gadget during online test conducted through amcat.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

Aptitude Test followed by Case study and personal interview. 71/1000 selected from Aptitude Test, 44 selected after personal interview. 10 minutes was given for case study and interview was conducted for the next 15 minutes. There was no JAM or GD.

Interview Questions

• Software Development Life Cycle, Differences between C++ and Java, Program to compare two arrays, In-depth knowledge about any one programming language – It's origin, advantages, disadvantages, libraries, classes, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

Aptitude round followed by a group discussion and Case study based interview round where they asked us to describe the step wise process to solve a given problem to develop an application for a hospital to maintain the systematic intake of the patients

Interview Questions

• How would you develop an application for an hospital to help the incoming patients ?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

The process involved a general briefing for everyone that included information about Deloitte, the salary range and benefits. This was followed by the personal interview round. Time per round was 15 mins on average.

Interview Questions

• A case study about Management System and questions about the same.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

I was hired through campus placements.
    There were 4 rounds.
    The very 1st round that was conducted was Online Aptitude Test which consisted of 3 Sections, namely, Logical Reasoning, Verbal and Quantitative.
    Following this, qualifying students were shortlisted to appear for the subsequent rounds. After the Pre-Placement Talk the 2nd round was conducted which was Group Discussion.
    Qualifying students were shortlisted for the 3rd round which was Personal Interview Round. The Personal Interview consisted of both HR and Technical, where students were asked questions ranging from their personal life, their aspirations, qualities, skills, experience etc. as well as questions regarding Finance and Accountancy.
    Shortlisted students from this round moved on to the 4th and final round, the Versant Test. Versant Test is an automated language test conducted to evaluate the Candidate’s Speaking and Listening skills and had 6 sub sections namely, Reading, Repeats, Short Answer Questions, Sentence Builds, Story Retelling, and Open Questions. 1 student qualified this round and was selected for the role offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pune) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview based on a case study which was given 20 minutes prior. Candidates had to answer the 3 given questions and some questions based on your CV. There was a delay of 2 hours for the intitialization of the inteviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.