Deloitte Associate Creative Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

2.0

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru) in February 2019.

Interview

The recruiter found me through LinkedIn search by probably matching keywords.
The process didn't last long as they didn't respond after the first in-person meeting itself.

After portfolio review which I shared earlier I was called for a in-person interview with the Sutdio director and team. I reached the venue almost 30 mins earlier only to discover that neither the front desk nor the HR was aware about the interview. It started almost 2 hours late. I discovered that the HR and interview panel were not in sync about this. I also figured out they didn't want to interview me. Though they went through my profile earlier I was told that I applied by overlooking the actual responsibilities of the role. So the onus of wrongly applying was put on me !
Let me remind that they approached me and asked me for the interview.

Neverthless, the interview directly started with panel discussion with junior designers which lasted for almost 40 minutes. I was being judged on my design process, clarity of thoughts, team management, stakeholder management, and my thoughts on the team and future.
After that there was lull of almost 30 minutes during which I can see recruiter and the interview panel moving around and doing discussions. Interview was in a large open area.
I was escorted out of the office with a note that I will be informed about the next step in couple of days. Didn't hear back from them. I believe they have taken it as a standard that we should assume no go if we don't hear back. That's unprofessional.
The entire thing looked like a formality just because I was present at the venue.

Totally disappointed by lack of coodination, clarity about expectations from candidate and respect of individual time from a "premium" consultancy company.

Interview Questions

• What's your vision for the group?   Answer Question
  • How did you manage design decision in a team having different opinions?   Answer Question
  • Walk through of the best project   Answer Question
  • Tell about instance where the project started with an objective and changed during the course. How was it managed? How did you handle client expectations.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.