Deloitte Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Deloitte Audit Assistant Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2017

2.8

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Two managers interviewed one by one. Each has 30 minutes. The first one went through my resume and the second one asked some behavior questions, such as leadership, teamwork. It seems like easy, but you need to prepare well for every question. They could see your personality from your answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

It was a back-to-back behavioral interview, which was conducted on campus. There was a pre-night event before the interview date. My interviewer wasn't there that night, but it was still a good opportunity to meet the employers and know more about the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time when I worked within a team.
      Many questions are focused on my resume, so as long as you are free to talk about the previous experience, you are in good shape.
      Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Milwaukee, WI (US)).

Interview

It was a 30 minute interview with a senior manager at my university. First I spoke with a staff my age to ask questioned then went in and ended up mostly asking her questions

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to do accounting   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. The first one was with two senior managers back to back, each for 30 minutes. The questions were all behavior so you have to briefly answer with examples. After around two weeks, I was invited via email to an on-site interview. I interviewed with a senior manager and a partner, which took an hour in total. Then the recruiter called me a month later with an offer, following by an official offer two days later.
    I've also interviewed with another Big Four before and I notice that each interviewer's style really varies. But there are things in common as well. My suggestion for interview is that you should prepare at least ten questions that you can ask the interviewers, not only to keep the conversation going but also to have something ask if the interviewer leaves 20 mins for Q&A(which happened to me once). But do prepare tons of stories that you can present.
    Also keep in mind that they want to see the real you and decide if you are easy to work with. So I would suggest to be confident and yourself.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage multitasking?(Literally was asked by every single interviewer)
      How do you deal with conflicts with coworkers, or difficult people?(Highly likely to be asked)
      Why audit/deloitte?
      Tell me a time that you had to seek expertise from others
      What would you do if a client calls you for information about a regulation that came out recently?
      Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

On-campus recruit. The process was very quick. The longest wait was between resume submission and interview request. Two interviews on the same day and the job offer was passed along the next day. Interview questions were standard behavioral questions.

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied through the campus site and the Deloitte website. Only had one round of interviews with two interviewers. They asked a few questions based on the resume and a few behavioral questions. After that is was really just conversational. Asked about what I was interested in or what concerns I might have with the position that I was applying for. Prior to the interview There was a dinner to get to know some of the staff first. All in all the interview was not that tough and quite pleasant.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Breakfast and socializing with a number of newer hires, followed by a brief introduction and presentation. Two one-on-one interviews- one with a Senior Manager and one with a Partner. Both interviews were very relaxed and conversational. We went over my resume and they asked a few follow up questions that were not difficult at all. Then I asked about 4 or 5 questions. At the end of the day we went out to lunch with the new hires to network.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte? Why public accounting? What are you most proud of on your resume? How would your close friends and family describe you? Tell me about this...(on your resume).   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

This was a second-round interview from an office visit. These were two separate 30-minute interviews with a Manager and a Senior Manager. You are invited for an office visit after the first-round on-campus interviews. A lower-level staff or senior will accompany you to each interview.

Interview Questions

• "I'll start by telling you about me, and then I want you to tell me about yourself."   Answer Question
    • "I see that you have many relevant internship experiences. Tell me about them. Which one did you like the most?"   Answer Question
    • "Ask me any questions that you have about Deloitte."   Answer Question
    • "What made you interested in the public accounting profession?"   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for audit associate position in SF office. applied through school career system. Get selected for the first-round interview. The interviewer being really nice. It is very conversational.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person on your team.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. The whole process took about two months. I had my first round interview with a partner and then in-house interviews with a partner and a director.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.