Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Business Technology Analyst

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The first round was a coding task which I was given three days to complete and submit. If you have experience with any object-oriented programming language it should be fairly straightforward.

The second and final round were three onsite interviews. Two were behavioral and one was technical. The interviews took in total around two hours.

In the technical interview, we discussed how I approached the task given in round one and other questions related to object-oriented programming and Java in general.

I heard back from the recruiter one week after the onsite interviews about an offer.

Interview Questions

• How are generics in Java used at a class level?   Answer Question
  • What is the most challenging project/task you have worked on?   Answer Question
  • What has been your favorite class in undergrad/grad school?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty basic.. Two behavioral and one case study round.. followed by an onsite interview. Be succinct and prepared fro your case studies and definitely do the cases on the website.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First we had an adaptive quant and logic test for which we had to wait for the results a week
    Then a GD interview which was essentially a case review.
    Finally a behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• How open are you to learn new tools and languages?   1 Answer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Extremely well organized, classical case study interviews. Deloitte really took the time to get to know me prior to giving me a decision. Further, they provided lots of prep workshops in order to best prepare me for the interview.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

For the business technology analyst position, there were two rounds that each featured a case and a behavioral interview. The rounds were on consecutive days and the cases were technology solution based.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2019.

Interview

Campus Hire - Deloitte hosted multiple informational/recruiting sessions on campus over the course of a month and I made sure to go to all of them.
    After applying on handshake they selected first round interviewers and set us up with a manager from Deloitte to have virtual mock interview the week of our interview to give us some preparation. The first round consisted of an hour long interview where we had a 30 minute behavioral interview where the interviewer had my resume and asked me questions off of it and then a 30 minute case study on a CRM system.
    They made call backs that night for the second/final round interview the next day which consisted of a 35 minute case study (improving a process) and 15 minute behavioral (off my resume again). My interviewer for the case study absolutely grilled all my answers so be prepared for push back.
    They told us we would hear back within 3 weeks but I heard back within a week and a half!

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2019.

Interview

Went through campus recruiting. Networked heavily from my 3rd year so had some contacts going into full-time recruiting, which I bet helped a lot. 2 rounds of interviews back-to-back days and then got a phone call ~2 weeks later. Whole process took <1 month.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews. The first was a phone call with 30 minutes of a case interview and 30 minutes of behavioral. The second round was a 1.5 hour case interview.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

On Campus, had 3 interviews. One was a behavioral, one was a business case that was not too difficult, and the last was also a case but it turned into a pretty casual conversation with the partner.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

There was a written test first which was AMCAT based. Questions were on basic aptitude and verbal. The second round was a JAM session. Final round was the interview which included technical questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.