Deloitte Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Deloitte

3.1

Deloitte National Leadership Conference S&O Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Oxford, OH (US)).

Interview

There is a 1 hour case interview, which consists of 30 minutes of looking at data and then performing a case for 30 minutes. It is then followed by a 30 minute behavioral for the first round.

Interview Questions

• How did your classwork help you perform in your summer internship?   Answer Question

Summer Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Oxford, OH (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The Interview Process composed of 2 rounds: first round with a 30 minutes behavioral interview and 30 minutes case interview (the case was hard and comprehensive, you will have 30 minutes to analyze a packet of data before the case interview starts). If you pass the first round, move on to second round the next day, which is a 45 minutes case interview. The people were nice, but one interviewer who asked me behavioral was very distracted during the interview, which affected my performance. In general, good interview process.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

First round was two, 30 minute one-on-one interviews separated by a 5 minutes break that were solely based on evaluating your personality and character.

They asked very basic questions like what you were looking to get out of the job, why you chose Deloitte, and where you see yourself in 5 years from now. Be prepared to explain your resume and the relevant experience.

The problem with the interview was that the first person wasn't even part of the Deloitte that was interviewing for. Additionally, the first interviewer checked his watch no less than 5 times, indicated he was clearly bored and not interested in the interview.

The second large problem was that the first person said I was interviewing for a completely different position than the second person said I was interviewing for.

Even if I would have advanced and been offered a position, I wouldn't have accepted. If a company can't even get their employees on the same page for the interview process, no thanks for employment.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Oxford, OH (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Meet on campus. They had four people talking to students, and four people scheduling interviews. They take the students out for dinners where they explain how the process works. There are two rounds of interview. Mostly behavioral and what if question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a leadership position.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Oxford, OH (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Got the Interview through Career Fair. Had an on campus interview. It was fairly generic. I was asked basic question about my resume. Mostly conversational and relaxed. I would recommend to prepare based on your own resume and practice telling stories or giving examples of time when you stood out and give real experiences

Interview Questions

• When I was asked about a specific part of my resume and requested that I elaborate in the experience   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

I had gotten an interview from an on-campus recruiter. The interview was mostly conversational and I was able to just chat for the most part with the partners that interviewed me. It felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you have been presented with?   1 Answer

IT Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Very informal interview. Wanted to get to know the applicant as a person.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process in Advisory was different than interviews for Audit. It was mostly behavioral style questions and more of a conversation. There was no case study in my situation

Interview Questions

• The most difficult area of the interview was explaining the skills behind my major (not accounting) and how they could be utilized in a Deloitte setting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation/did not try

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

Deloitte recruits on our campus. So, I applied through our career center. When I arrived, there was a greeter in the lobby to chat with incoming interviewees. It was a thirty minute interview with a Manager. It was a laid back interview and only about 5 questions were asked of me. The rest of the time, the interviewer said that I could ask questions of him.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you above the other people applying for this position?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

Started the interview process by submitting my resume through the college portal for public accounting interviews. The Big Four accounting firms then came to campus & selected the candidates they wanted to interview. Initial interviews were held with the Recruiting person who either passed you through to the real interviews or declined any further progress. Once you made the next round there was typically a night-time social followed by 3 interviews the at the company office the next day. After my office interviews, I was notified the next day that I received an offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.