Deloitte Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 Apr 2019

3.1

854 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Spoke with recruiter and then had two subsequent interviews. Each interview was about 30-60 minutes. All interviews tested both behavior and skills required for the position. I would come fully prepared in both areas and well as with questions prepared for each interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Why should Deloitte invest in you?   8 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview, questions were very easy. Deloitte comes with a lot of perks, and the employees seem genuinely happy. However, very poor interview follow-up. They're usually busy so I think that's why.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

Interview

I got the info from our school's career website, and submitted my resume directly to the team consultant. First round phone interview, questions concerned basic info, school work, previous experience on the resume. Second round on site interview with the consultant, did a mini case, dug deeper into the past internships, and situational questions such as how to get the data, time management situations, etc.

Interview Questions

• How can you apply the skills learned in the student leadership position in your new job here?   3 Answers

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in October 2008.

Interview

Interview process was extremely efficient and well put together. There was quick and easy communication between the employees of the company and myself. In addition, the interviewers were very open to answering all questions that I had in regards to the organization, the position, and what would be expected of me.

Interview Questions

• The Case Study Interview was difficult   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

It was a positive interview experience. I was disappointed that I didn't receive an offer. The HR person was nice and guided me through the process. I had an in person interview with 4 people. The interview room was small. At the end I was not told why I wouldn't be getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't like a process or idea in place   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you took a project and ran with it   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Case Interview about market sizing and some growth strategy. You will have fifteen minutes to first go over the materials and then talk to the interviewers. The interviewers are nice and case is not very difficult.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in April 2018.

Interview

I had a connection with a recruiter and he got me an interview. It was a remote video conference with 3 people. A director, a senior manager and a manager.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Good, robust, focus on experiences, culture fit with the firm, focus on strong communication, analytical thought process, experiences in handling tough client situations, enthusiasm to take on challenges, ability to deliver to outcomes

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

Interview

was held in 2014 at Delhi. First round was group discussion/case interview. Then followed by one on one interviews. The same day results were announced. Not very technical. Nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you. Why deloitte. Why consulting?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The interview was pretty average, they asked basic questions trying to get to know me. Be prepared and do your research on the company. And how you fit in with qualities

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.