Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Deloitte Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

12,672 Interview Reviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First I attended an event at my University where Deloitte presented. I spoke with a recruiter after who I gave my Resume. I was called for a Skype Interview. Then a following up in-person interview with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   2 Answers

External Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Submitted online, got an invitation for the digital interview. The recruiters are nice and responsive through out the process, but the digital interview experience can be somewhat uncomfortable.

Internship Interview

Interview

It was great. Be yourself. Be personable and respectful. I wonder how other interviews went. They are a great company with a great reputation for a reason. The people are the best of the best in the industry.

Solution Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Process was pleasant. 3 Total interviews, all over zoom (because of the pandemic). Wear a Suit. First Interview is 30 Minutes with a Manager, 15 Minutes Behavioral (Talk about your projects and just general conversation) 15 Minutes Technical (No Algorithms/Live Coding, Kind of Exam Style Short Answer Questions). Second Interview is two 30 Minute Interviews, one Technical with an Architect and one Behavioral with a Manager. Technical Questions were a bit tough, and cover almost every class in a CS Degree Curriculum. The last behavioral one was very pleasant, basically just a conversation about you with a Manager, he seemed very interested and was very nice.

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

campus interview with senior then partner, 30 minutes plus 30 minutes
    Interview with partner is easier than interview with senior, mostly behavioral questions but senior have asked hard situation question like choosing between the senior assignment and manager assignment

Intern Interview

Interview

At first I was quite nervous, it was my first real interview with a big4 firm. However, very nice interviewer, wanted to know myself as a person more than asking technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I was liking school and what I thought about the classes I was taking.   1 Answer

Junior Fullstack Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Went through two rounds of interviews. One with HR and the other with the team lead. The HR was straightforward, trying to see how you would fit in the company. The technical interview was also straightforward and specific to the position.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Someone called me to talk briefly and set up an interview, then one person called and the had about a 10 minute conversation just getting to know me. After that they transferred me to another person and that was a more intense conversation giving you examples of what you would be doing

Interview Questions

• They described a scenario and asked how you would handle it   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The recruiter was exceptionally nice and helped throughout the process. It was a bit difficult because what would have been an in person interview was over the phone. Lack of face to face interaction effected me.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. They were wanting to get to know you more as a person rather than just an employee, which I truly enjoyed. Definitely be able to share your experience and how you’re a great fit for the specific position

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.