Deloitte Salesforce Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Deloitte Salesforce Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

3.2

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Interview

First phone screening interview was easy. What is the difference between a workflow and a trigger? That type of questions..
On site interviews are little challenging. was interviewed by three people. the first one was easy..Basically asking about my background. Second one: I was given a problem and I had to suggest an approach. third one was though.. What are the SF APIs?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I completed a few phone interviews with recruiters and a Senior Manager before attending an interview day at the Chicago Office. At the in-person event I had two 40 minute interviews with Senior Managers. One was a consulting basics, technological familiarity interview. One was a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Consulting? Why Salelsforce? How do you work on a team?   1 Answer

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte in August 2018.

Interview

1 technical phone screen with a Salesforce Architect and 3 rounds on-site. The phone screen consisted of mostly development questions. Apex controllers, triggers, test classes and webservices. The interviewer also asked questions on Salesforce administration and governor limits. It went on for about 45 mins.

Interview Questions

• When would you use a Process builder and when would you use a Trigger?   1 Answer

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn which began a phone conversation that went really well. This had me passed to another recruiter who eventually had me speak to an individual that also went really well.

This is where the process totally fell apart: I hadn't heard anything from the second recruiter for weeks and finally when I reached out, was told it went well and that they wanted to schedule an in person interview. So I selected a date to attend one of their interview days and was told that I'd be contacted about traveling to setup flights and hotels.

That email never came. I emailed inquiring when I would receive this information and never got an answer. I called this recruiter and he never called back. 5 emails, 2 phone calls. Zero.

So the day comes where I'm supposed to interviewing and naturally, I'm not there. I get a phone call about the interview and explain the situation and it's rescheduled.

Come the day before the next interview, my flight is cancelled and I contact the recruiters to where we decide that since I'm about a 5.5 hour drive, I could just get a rental and be reimbursed. So far, okay.

So after my 5.5 hour drive goes to 9.5 hours because of the weather that cancelled my flight, I get in and get ready for my next day.

My next day, the first interview was absolutely lovely, engaging, great to speak with and very smart. The second interviewer asked questions that he gave patently wrong answers to. The third interviewer was just rude and kept talking over me.

All in all, I was elated that the process was over.

Interview Questions

• "Given a company with units A and B, and sub-units within each, how can one hide select records in B from A but allow access to certain records?"   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pimpri-Chinchwad) in February 2020.

Interview

The process was very convenient and there were lot of good questions . Their mails and management was nice. There were 3 rounds . Will say 2nd round was quite tough

Consultant Salesforce Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2019.

Interview

Total three rounds, first two rounds were technical and last was managerial Round.
    First round was more technical, gave some scenario and had to write code. Second round was taken by two interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions on Salesforce customization including Apex, Asynchronous Apex, Triggers and Rest API   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

It was good experience based on certain rounds. There were total 4 rounds.
    Recruitment team was very cooperative in terms of handling candidates and food was provided for all.
    It was overall nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions and scenario based questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

I have been interviewed with Deloitte in 2018 - August. Interview was processed with timely manner there were 5 rounds 1 - Technical 2- Technical 3-Manager 4-Versant (English) Test 5-HR. It was one of the best interview process in my carrier so far.

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

1st Round - Was with the Senior manager. She went through my CV and asked questions around my experience, reason to look for new job and why Deloitte.

2nd round - Was at the assessment centre and had to go through three exercises.

1) Written exercise- had to write a summary on a presentation slide.
    2)Case study and presentation - Read the case study and prepare a presentation for the Senior manager.
    3) Group discussion - Discussion on a topic and come up with three main points and make sure to include them in the groups top 5.

Result -

Honestly I wasn't really happy with the feedback that I was given, check below.

The feedback I was told was kind of this ; "I performed really well in the interview and came out as an experienced and confident consultant. The decision making group was split into 50-50 and resulting comments were that "we can't hire him on the package he has asked for
    because the current field and projects (smaller projects) he is working on won't justify that salary package, but we would hire him on a less salary bracket.

***Note: they knew it from the beginning what sector I was working in and what size of projects I have been working on and I was clear that I want to join Deloitte to have the wider industry experience plus working on large scale projects. Therefore I am not sure why they came up with this obvious reason to deny me an opportunity.

I went back and told them that I am ready to be hired on the similar package that I am on now in my current job.

It took them one week to come back with the result just to say that we are not changing our mind .

Seriously!! . I think either they had no reason to reject me or they couldn't bother to give it a second thought. So unprofessional..

Interview Questions

• Reason to look for new job?
      Any project that you have worked on that makes you feel proud?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.