Deloitte Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Deloitte Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

3.1

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed through university recruiting. In many ways it's like rushing a fraternity. They will hold info sessions and coffee chats. Then a select number of students will be invited to dinner networking and/or an office visit. Expect conversations to be dominated by try-hard business students who would gladly sell their souls to work in Big-4 consulting. They'll also pair you up with a "buddy" to answer any questions you have about the interview process (it's really just another opportunity they expect you to network through).

After hours of pointless networking and bland conversation, if chosen, you'll have to chance to actually interview on campus. It's straightforward and exactly what they say it will be. Next round is a 30-min on-site with some senior manager. When I arrived, I was escorted to the managers office for my interview and low-and-behold he's not there. Ended up waiting 20 min outside his office. I this point I was frazzled and tired and frankly didn't really care, and I bombed the interview. Oh well.

Ended up getting an offer from a rival consulting firm a few weeks later without having to jump through all the networking hoops. All-in-all, would do again for the free food.

Interview Questions

• They'll give you a case study and then ask for your interpretation/thoughts. Really cookie cutter. Honestly. Just look at the examples they give on the website and memorize the standard answers   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cleveland, OH (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

1st round is behavioral and case study interview, technology case is standard and should be prepared for carefully and thoroughly. Round 2 is a presentation on a case project that should be organized and detailed with action steps.

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Two rounds of two interviews each (behavioral and case study). Initially, there was enough communication. Deloitte missed its own deadlines, gave me an offer, refused a request for an office visit, and did not provide an accessible recruiter during the decision timeline.

Name recognition means nothing when you treat job candidates poorly. Don't go with Deloitte; they are rapidly falling behind other firms.

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Standard format: Behavioural + Case on both days. Easy, very generic.

I could tell that the interviewers were not prepared to take the interviews. It was almost like someone had given them a 10-minute crash course on interview taking. Little disorganized.

Technology Consultant Interview

Interview

The first interview was a typical phone interview that was 1 hour long with two people from engineering team. The second interview was a 3 hour interview with multiple people from different teams. There were thirty minute interviews each. I applied online. The entire process took 5 weeks.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norway, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Norway, MI (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

First there was online tests, then a primary interview, one week after that a secondary interview at location with presentation, directly after that a 1:1 interview with managing partner, directly after that a more relaxed setting with presumably your mentor. The whole process was quite fast and involved a lot of people.

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Round one interview was basic behavioral and technical requests on databases, object-oriented designs, past projects. Round two was 30min behavioral, 30min technical, during which they ask about familiarity with certain pertinent technologies.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed on campus Oct 4 then heard i was going to second round the next day. I stayed at the Ritz right beside their building which was amazing. Interviewed in atl. First went out to dinner i made sure to ask a lot of questions because everyone you come in contact with is interviewing you.Very relaxed interview the next day a lot of behavioral questions mostly. Make sure you are asking questions . Took along time to hear back so don’t fret

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Tell me about a time you used data to solve a problem
      Walk me through your resume
      Have you ever had to work with a difficult person and how did you deal with that
      A lot of team behavioral questions
      Mock interviews really helped me   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I got a on campus interview, 60 minutes, 30 minutes behavior and 30 minutes case. The case was pretty easy. And the interviewee asked some resume questions also. The behavior one was most about your opinion for the current popular technology.

Interview Questions

• show me your favorite app? what's your favorite technology? conflict with teammate?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and 2 days later I received a phone screen in which we discussed my experience and what I was looking for. A few days I was scheduled for On-site interview meeting with three different people each 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.