Deloitte Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Deloitte Interview Questions in United States

Interviews at Deloitte

5,156 Interview Reviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First I attended an event at my University where Deloitte presented. I spoke with a recruiter after who I gave my Resume. I was called for a Skype Interview. Then a following up in-person interview with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   8 Answers

Interview

There are 3 rounds of virtual interviews because of the current COVID situation. The first round is with HR, the second round is with the direct manager, and the third round is with the ultimate boss who supervise the entire department.

Interview Questions

• Each interview focused on behavioral questions. Be prepared to answer detail questions around your resume.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It is very interesting and just some basic questions for the final round. And the interviewer is very nice. And the first second round is about case and final round more bq.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Interview had 3 components: experience, technical, and behavioral. Discussed relevant resume items, including size and scope of past projects. Discussed perspective on direction of industry - where I expected it to go in the next 5 years and opportunities for professional services. Discussed managerial experiences - acting as individual contributor v leading a team.

Interview Questions

• Where do you think the industry is going in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews. Very focused on seeing how you thought and shared your passions, and it was also a chance to ask questions you had about the company. It was conversational but substantive.

Consultant Interview

Interview

The first interview is typically conducted by HR. HR will ask basic questions based on your resume and work experience. The second interview is conducted by a manager. Interview was more behavioral than technical. There was a heavy emphasis on people skills since you work in a team and at a client site.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I’ve had three rounds so far and my overall experience is bad. First round with recruiter went well but the information she shared about the role contradicted with what other team members shared. This is clearly a red flag. None of the interview panelists had clarity about the role and responsibilities. For eg: recruiter mentioned that I’ll be involved in consulting, pre-sales engagements , etc. where as the team members said there is not much direct customer interaction.

There was a lot of hassle around interview scheduling. US based recruiters outsource scheduling to recruiters based in India and the invites were sent out on the same day or the previous day of the interview. Thought I sent out an availability email, recruiter from India called me around 7 am and asked if i am available for interview on the same day. This is a poor scheduling practice. How can you expect someone who is holding a full time job to be super flexible ?

In the technical interview rounds, one of the panelists showed up late. You ask candidates to check the accessibility of hirevue portal 30 minutes prior to the interview . Why not ask interviewers to do the same ? One hour is so precious for candidates to prove their technical expertise. I felt like my time was wasted and there was no time at the end to ask questions. In the second technical round which involved machine learning questions, the interviewer was hardly paying attention to my answers. He was responding to slack messages but did not use full hour. How would you assess a candidate on ML skills in less than 40 minutes ?

In these two tech rounds , interviewers gave completely different answers for my question on a typical work day in this team.

I do not feel like proceeding any further with the process as these guys are clearly not considering my candidacy seriously. It’s a waste of my time. My advise to leadership team of convergehealth is to get a good sense of role and responsibilities and if possible , call for a meeting to align internally before starting the recruitment process.

Intern Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

This was a two round interview process with two live interviews each round. Overall it was a great experience. Everyone was very nice and they all made me feel comfortable.

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was very interactive and conversational. I felt prepared regarding the nature of the interview and the types of questions to expect. It was two separate rounds of interviews conducted via Zoom.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time when you went against the status quo.   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Interview

I felt the process was very fair and it was rewarding to meet various professionals at the firm. The interviews consisted of behavioral and case components of various difficulty. The firm is very competitive.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.