Deluxe Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 151 of over 151 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deluxe Entertainment

Deluxe Entertainment

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment

Interview

3 rounds - Test, On-call Interview and HR Round Refusal to communicate rejection after the process is over. Even after constant calls and follow-ups, the HR has no regards for your time and efforts.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what Localization is?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Written was easy, waiting for zoom interview. Don’t know whether they selected me or not HR was friendly.question where about audio formats video formats television technology timeline , father of Indian cinema , James bond franchise owner name , spider man ownership company name

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deluxe Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment

Interview

They will mainly ask about the video and audio,,, and about some movies. Then they will ask about video and audio formats. And editing softwares like Adobe premiere Pro final cut Pro, you must have good knowledge on those software.

Interview Questions
  • Video and audio formats, and technical questions regarding editing softwares.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Bangalore)

Interview

I attended the interview for their Bangalore office . Interview itself was fine. However, after the interview I was asked to sit in the lobby which I did for more than to hours. Upon asking the reception desk on any update, they didnt know anything. I understand its an interview but atleast the next step should be clear instead of asking a candidate to keep waiting indefinitely.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deluxe Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment

Interview

The interview was standard for every interview. the interview took place a few years ago. First, there was a phone call. The next step was a face-to-face conversation. After that, I needed to wait few days if I was accepted or not (KDM coordinator).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Good and amazing employees to talk To they were understanding and nice . It’s very easy to talk to them and the employees are understanding and help you accordingly. Thank you so much for the help

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was an well explained and easy process, which had three round. The first round was online test for grammmer and transcription, followed by a discussion with the assistant manager and finally with the manager.

Interview Questions
  • What could you bring to the company ?

Deluxe Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment

Interview

HR round, followed by a basic Multiple choice questions and essays involving a technical round where required process is explained. This is followed by a manager round and then HR again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deluxe Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment

Interview

Thorough and informative. It showed how the organizational hierarchy and what expected in the role. The workflows and the importance of the role were also highlighted. I enjoyed it very much.

Interview Questions
  • Can you name a time where a project wasn't clear to you and what was your strategy to complete it?

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Pune) in Dec 2020

Interview

First round was aptitude test online Second round was technical interview via video call using google meet Third round was with vice president Then hr round is the final round Good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 151 Interviews