Deutsche Börse Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Deutsche Börse Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Börse Group

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Börse Group in November 2017.

Interview

It is a phone call interview, two person interviewed me. Firstly, they briefly introduced their background and the company, then asked me to walk through my resume. After that, they asked me some questions based on my resume, behavior questions, and technical questions about valuation.

Interview Questions

• If a company's D&A increases, what are the impacts on three financial statements?   Answer Question

19 Jun 2019 – Recruiter

Thak you for taking the time to write a review regarding the interview process. We really appreciate it.

Functional Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Börse Group in September 2011.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. Unusually, you are interviewed by the more senior member of staff first, they decided if you are generally a good fit for the company, in my case they didn't really care about specifics they were investigating how communicative and professional I was more than anything else. Once you are accepted then you move on to the more technical interview. Mine was for a junior role so there weren't too many technical questions and it was very laid back, in fact I think the interviewer perceived that to be their 'style'. I was slightly frustrated as, as is so often the case, they weren't prepared and couldn't really describe what I would actually be doing. I would recommend having some very specific questions to be able to ascertain what you need to know as it won't be offered.

Interview Questions

• They threw in a fairly standard logical thinking question which was 'How many trees do you think there are in Germany?' They really just want to watch you think without getting flustered.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a junior role and I really needed a job so I didn't negotiate...also, they are known for paying well so it wasn't necessary.

19 Jun 2019 – Recruiter

Junior Risk Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Börse Group in September 2020.

Interview

The interview was in three stages. First about an hour skype interview with the Head of Unit. Then a second technical interview where I had to present two technical topics. Finally two interviews in one day, one with HR and another one with the Head of Section.

Interview Questions

• CV and motivation
      Weaknesses and strengths
      Where do you see yourself in the future
      Salary expectations
      ICAAP
      CSDR   Answer Question

Product Developer and Data Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Börse Group (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in July 2020.

Interview

4 Stages of interview + a long data exercise (2 full day of work) just to discover that the salary they offer was 25% lower than my current salary!

STRONG SUGGESTION: ask these people the salary for the position, upfront, first interview. Or in general, stay away completely

Interview Questions

• what is implied the volatility?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Börse Group in May 2020.

Interview

After more than a month I neither received a communication nor automated email rejecting me. I checked and the position is already filled.

I was referred by an employee. After the application I received the invitation for a skype interview for a week later. The Hiring Manager was very kind and the atmosphere was positive.
    He asked me about myself and general questions. At the end of the interview he said to me that a decision would have taken by the end of the week.
    Unfortunately I tend to undersell me , reason for which I was not able to leave a positive impression.

What I find disappointing is the fact that I received any feedback from the HR yet. I think that I have the right to have a official feedback not matter if it is a automated mail or a mail from somebody from HR (it is just 2 minutes)
    I spent a lot of time for preparing for this application since I really believed that I was a good fit. Not having a feedback at all is not how should work.

At IT Finance and CI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Börse Group (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in January 2020.

Interview

Once you apply, it takes them a couple of months to give an answer. Once you are invited to the interview, the most important aspect is to know the company as well as its segments.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Börse Group.

Interview

Applied online. 10 days later I received an email suggesting a possible interview date and time. The interview was performed over a phone call and was in a very friendly setting.

Interview Questions

• The interview was divided into personal and technical questions.

The personal questions were about the cv and the cover letter. Assume that your behavior will be tested. I believe that confidence and friendliness is of great importance.

The technical questions were about the department I applied to. While there were some strictly technical questions regarding knowledge from university work that is applicable to the position, most of the questions tested if you have actual understanding of the department you are applying to.

I suggest to thoroughly read and research the information that is available about your department and the tasks you will do in your position.   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Börse Group.

Interview

Interview lasted for 20 minutes. Mostly went through my cv and general questions about the company and what they do. They wanted to know if I had any questions so it is useful to prepare some questions for them to show interest. Overall a good experience

Information Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Börse Group (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview process consists of Telephonic round consisting personnel from team and senior security architect ( Most of the interview revolved around previous work experience and Data protection details, Technical aspects etc..,) and a personal interview with CISO and HR Manager (Focusing more on HR related queries and the process you would like to take part).

Interview Questions

• Explain the previous experience in detail? What are the information security guidances prepared? Expplain the risk management process? Explain your working process   Answer Question

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Offenbach am Main (Germany)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Börse Group (Offenbach am Main (Germany)).

Interview

Interviewers were absolutely not interested, they were 10 mins late and not a word of apology. The hiring manager kept playing on his phone the whole time.

I was mostly asked oddball and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Deutsche Börse Group Response

19 Aug 2019 – Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.