Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,276 of over 2,276.0 interviews

Recruiter11%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

interviewer asked lots of questions ranging from competency based to some technical questions- process was online application, aptitude tests, telephone interview and AC aptitude tests included a situational judgement, numerical and logic tests

Interview Questions
  • walk me through your cv
    1 Answer
  • tell me about a time you disagreed with a colleague during a project
25 people found this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

It was a very fair interview Process at Deutsche bank. The people were good. it consisted of them asking questions and me answering questions, they asked more questions and i answered more questions. !.

1 person found this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

They asked to implement stack using queue, then some OS, SQL, OOPS problems in Round 1. Then in Round 2 the interviewer asked random question and had plans to mess up things and I got messed up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

In der Anzeige und im Bewerbungsgespräch war immer die Rede von einer Festanstellung mit Probezeit. Der Vertrag, den ich unterschreiben sollte, war dann aber auf 6 Monate befristet, was die "Probezeit" sein sollte. Andere Angaben stimmten auch nicht, so wie die altbekannte Lüge über "flexible Arbeitszeiten".

Interview Questions
  • Simulation eines Verkaufsgespräches, ansonsten Standardfragen.

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Difficulty of the questions were medium. In depth knowledge is required for the interview. You should be true and stick to wgatever you have written in your CV. Know everything about the projects experiences you have mentioned.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Interview process starts with submitting application for open position then HR contact candidate for interview slot for multiple rounds.There are 2 Technical Rounds, 1 Fitment Round follow up with HR Round happens and if get selected then offer is rolled out

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

The recruiter and the coordination was bad, they took time to confirm yet get the time wrong. Did not reschedule fast enough and wasted time. The HR kept harping on past and present salary which I don't see why I am required to submit my salary 3 years ago. Offer was way low balled like the previous review, way below expected and even tried to shortchanged the level from avp to associate. Waste of mine and the interviewers time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

First round, interviewee had different views on scrum processes, may be too specific to the processes followed at the bank it self. Couldnt understand variations of scrums or understand the challenges. Narrow minded approach.

Interview Questions
  • Explain scrum challenges etc... Technology questions, not related to the position or resume.

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

The offer from Deutsche Bank came from the Training and Placement Cell of our college. They briefed us about the JD and their work culture in the Pre-Placement Talk. Coming to the recruitment process (after 15 days): The first was a GD round followed by 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round. It was a strenuous albeit rewarding 1 day process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

4 rounds were there. First was competitive coding round online and then 3 sets of interview round. 2 were technical and last was HR. In interview roundds, they asked fundamental tech questions and also a few Hard questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

The interview was smooth, questions were asked based on my domain area.There were 3 rounds, technical managerial and HR. All the processes happened methodically in one to one week's gap and then offer letter was released

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,276 Interviews