Dhruva Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dhruva Interactive Interview Questions

Interviews at Dhruva Interactive

2.8

3D Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dhruva Interactive.

Interview

Applied early 2018 via the portal link on their website and got a reply within a few days asking for me to complete a test. It was a quick process. I don't think they ever had the intention of hiring me, though.

Interview Questions

• What is it about Dhruva that makes you want to apply for a job here?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dhruva Interactive.

Interview

it was good. but taking time to complete.
    otherwise nice one and if you have sounds good technical then no issues or not bothered about anything. from mt point of view it was nice

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dhruva Interactive (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

interview process is quite well and it is good as per my vision,2nd and 3rd rounds are quite crutial which will help you yo crack the whole of the process which will help to secure

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dhruva Interactive (Bengaluru).

Interview

The manager and the HR's were very professional in the whole interview process, i didnt felt any bit of nervousness , and I was being myself and cracked all rounds.
    Rounds were easy and amazing.

Environment Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dhruva Interactive (Mumbai).

Interview

Interview process was pretty normal. I emailed them for an opening then HR contact me ask normal questions like why you want to apply here and all. After that, they gave me an art test and after few days there was a skype call. In that, I asked questions regarding the test and they questioned me about my skills and what things I like.

So after a couple of weeks I completed the test and submitted it and they said we will contact you. And then started weird reasons that there is no room for Skype call, this guy is not there and all.

Advice from next time onwards please say that you either have passed the test or you have failed the test. It's been 4 months since they said they will contact. This is totally unprofessional.

Junior Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dhruva Interactive (Bengaluru).

Interview

Was very simple you get a test and review it and ask you questions how you did and thw workflow used to make it. if you do good then they will offer you the pay scale and designation.

Game Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dhruva Interactive in June 2016.

Interview

It was a skype call. There will be 2 or 3 people from the company from respective fields.
    They asked about me and my views on making games and what games I played recently.
    Main thing that they did is reviewing my test submission and asked about the process. They asked questions based on the portfolio too.

, Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dhruva Interactive (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview went well, First was a Group Video conference introducing us to the program, talking about the study structure then the job and salary structure, then a test then an individual interview on the Phone or Skype. For some people the test was before the video conference.

Interview Questions

• Questions of whereabouts, your passion and where you learnt your craft is asked. They then proceed to review your Test work or your Portfolio.   Answer Question

Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dhruva Interactive (Bengaluru) in October 2013.

Interview

Hr will call you depending on the your portfolio selection. Portfolio is selected by Talent Head and some other people. After may be they sent you a test or call you for in-house test. Afterwards there will be a interview. Then they will send you a mail regarding selection and may ask for official doc. After they send you offer letter which you have to accept with in 2-3 days and then state you date of joining. Pack your bags and come to the party.

Negotiation

They were not in negotiation mood at all, as they have plenty of people in there pool, so you have to make your decision. If you are really good at your work only then you can negotiate with them.

Junior Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dhruva Interactive (Bengaluru).

Interview

The interview is a tough and long process where they will ask more about attrition rather
    than the art stuffs we applied for. therefore for some people who are not good in communication will find it tough.

salary negotiation is a tough thing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

since i joined as a an intern . I did not had much of a negotiation but it was really tough for some of my colleagues who joined as mid level artist .

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.