Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines (Lagos (Nigeria)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was very cordial, made me feel at ease. Panel of 5 people, all men.
    Questions were rephrased when I was unable to answer
    Very patient
    It took one hour 45 minutes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What controls can you effect in this role
      What is NRM
      How can you control budget
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years
      How can u add value to this role
      Salary expectations   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines.

Interview

I started out in a temp-to-hire role. Once I was in that role, a position opened up and I applied. I already interviewed with my boss when I took the temp-to-hire role. I also interviewed with my boss's boss, the Sr. Manager. I then interviewed with the Sr. Manager's boss. There were no full-timers in my area, so I did not have to interview with them. The interview process took 2 weeks. I waited a month and was given an offer by the HR representative on-site.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. Just be genuine. The interviewer asked, "Where do you want to be in 5 years?" I replied, "I want to be in your chair where you are sitting." Standard question and standard response. But the interviewer wanted those who aspire for the top.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I lacked the skill coming directly out of college into an employer's market.

Head of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines (Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico)) in May 2019.

Interview

Fue muy bueno porque ayudó a que pudieses entender mas los roles y resp luego entener los retos y luego buscar similitudes con otras empresas para luego comparar y poder tomar las decisionw necesarias para poder decidir si me movia o no de chamba.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.