Directi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Directi Interview Questions

Interviews at Directi

3.3

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Directi (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

HR round was good. After that we was given Accounting test. Normally company gives check list kind of question, but here they had written some accounting question in word and it was not well arrange. Wasted a lot of time on typing. Questions where not clear as for eg there was a question on bank reconciliation which was really confusing for me. If they really have to judge an account they could have set a better question test. For a company like Directi, i was disappointed with Accounting test.
    After that we had excel test. It was actually excel 2016 and I was not able to use shortcut keys. The user interface was difficult to use. The test was confusing and challenging, but it was good. I personally believe theh could have improvised on the excel test too. We should be precise and specific with question and the interface should be set accordingly.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Directi.

Interview

Round #1: A MCQ test testing basic computer science knowledge and puzzle solving skill.

Round #2: A problem solving round, consists of 2 problem not so hard.

Round #3, #4: They asked 3 algorithming problems in 1:1 interview.

Round #5: Final round was taken by company's CEO and asked 1-2 algorithmic problem.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Interview

Two telephonic interviews followed by a case study on Manpower Planning. Then a personal interview with management. Tech discussions, sourcing assignment. Final discussion with CEO Bhavin.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but a good question, why Directi above Microsoft, Amazon, NetApp, Oracle etc ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary offered was more than expected :)

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College, AK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Directi (College, AK (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Campus recruitment:
    1st round- 20 mcq's -30minutes (subjects: Computer communication networks, operating systems, database management systems, Linux, C++,aptitude )
    2nd round - coding ( Write a program to read a text file and change a word to another word supplying the old and new word on the command prompt. Execute the program from Cmd. Documents for the syntax of programming languages such as c,c++,Java,Python, pearl etc will be provided. )
    3rd round - technical interview ( general questions including hobbies, favourite subject, etc as well as technical questions on DBMS, CCN, OS, and Linux if u claim u know it)

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Directi.

Interview

1. Initial round with HR regarding background, experience and other information about job profile
    2. Telephonic round with Category Manager in depth of profile and work experience. Asked to pitch a tiffin delivery service to an investor
    3. Prepare a case study on their Domain extension .fun which a panel will analyze and question your analysis and depth of research.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Directi (Bengaluru) in January 2014.

Interview

Details on my experience , Few technical questions on project and HSE, departments handled , Courier Management , Security and CCTV camera operations. The interview was first telephonic by HR and then it was by HOD and then head HR of the company. Last round was 1:1 with Director Operations

Associate Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Directi (Mumbai) in August 2016.

Interview

Pathetic Interview Process

It was a pool campus drive. There were more than 400 people. The first round was a coding round, there were two codes. 9 people out of those 400 were selected for the interview. I was one of them.
    Interview was on the next day. It was one of the most pathetic experience I have ever had. The interviewer came in shorts (Shorter than shorts). While the interview was going on, he was busy with his work. He asked me 6 pretty basic codes. I wrote them all. He iterated them all with his testcases.
    He left after the interview and then some peon came and informed me that I was rejected.
    Btw, he himself did not know Memoization technique of Dynamic Programming.

This is something that the company needs to take care of. Really pathetic.

One of my friend was also selected for the interview, while the interview was going on, the interviewer was more interested in the Pizza which was being served outside. He asked him all the nonsense questions ranging from your PC configuration to how pro are you in Counter Strike game.
    He was asked only 2 questions and then was rejected too.

I had always heard this that DirectI hires the best i.e only 2-3 people every year.
    I guess one should carry a Pizza to get selected :D

Interview Questions

• Reverse a singly linked list, Check for Palindrome, Fibonacci Series Nth number, Find 2nd Largest Element from an Array without sorting   Answer Question

Associate Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Directi (Mumbai) in August 2016.

Interview

2 codes to be done on code chef.
    once you solve them u get a chance of interview.
    Don't think that if u don't know anything you wont get through the interview.
    Interviewer himself doesn't know dynamic programming and ask question on it.
    Their selection is unexpected.
    Trust me.

Associate Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Directi (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

The recruitment happened in through campus. We were to be tested by and online coding exam in Codechef (Directi's coding portal).
    This followed by 3 other rounds which happened in their office. All of them were Algorithm rounds. I was asked questions about string manipulation, and few sorting questions.

Interview Questions

• All rounds were based on Algorithm questions. String questions   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Such a pity, after a guy completes all 4 questions(takes 4hrs), goes to next round reject him cause he was smarter than your interviewer during in person interview. Well I knew he'd do that cause I know all ignorant cowards belong to same category
     Btw don't waste peoples time by simply calling and rejecting them. After all I deserve better that saying thanks when I took whole day to do everything so well.
    And such were your interviewer's enthusiasm that he didn't even ask me to run my program once or verify it, after a guy writes the code without even eating anything,
    the other in person interviewer was preaching wrongs things, when i asked him to show in eclipse he failed, asked a question like how will
    I detect a client is getting slow response, i told server slowness,database server slowness, network latency, he told java script latency LOL.
    I wonder how he even got selected he didn't even know if a main thread simply spawns threads from for loop they will work independently.

Do your homework well Directi is a decent brand don't spoil its name,
    Ask him to prepare well next time, thanks to him, i had a great laugh after the interview

I give you (-1 out of 10) as a feedback, i'm pretty sure ignorant will prefer to stay ignorant.

BEST OF LUCK with such crippled interviewer.
    Such a sham, bogus process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.