Disney Cruise Vacations Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Disney Cruise Vacations

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Cruise Vacations

Interview

Initial Application sent through to the hiring agent. Hiring Agent then advised the date for a company presentation and open day which included face to face interview with department representative

Interview Questions
  • How I would deal with an angry guest who was demanding a refund for a not visiting a port of call due to hurricane activity
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Cruise Vacations (New York, NY) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied and interviewed with a recruiter. Then the recruiter forwarded my application materials to Disney, where it was reviewed and I was selected for an interview. Then I interviewed with Disney and was ultimately hired. The process took a couple weeks, perhaps a month or two.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Disney? Describe a time you faced a challenge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Disney Cruise Vacations (Buenos Aires) in Apr 2019

Interview

Previous yo the interview there was a represent oficina the company and we had a small talk. After that I answered the questions of the Interview. I talked about muy previous experiencie If sometime I has a child who didn't want to participate in an activity I was there for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Cruise Vacations (Detroit, MI) in Oct 2018

Interview

Applied online on company site, interviewed online via skype type interview, offered position within a week! They ask you possible embark date and then you have to complete a ton of medical clearances before they give you an official offer.

Interview Questions
  • What are your experiences working with children? How have you handled difficult situations with Children and Parents
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Cruise Vacations (London, England, England)

Interview

I applied online and the process took around two weeks, I received an email to tell me I got the job and then had to respond with whether I would accept it or not. Easy process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Cruise Vacations (Melbourne) in Apr 2018

Interview

I applied on the Disney Cruise Line website and received an interview about a month after. The interview was online using the BlueJeans website. Really easy interview. They went through my resume but no job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Previous job position - what my role was and how will this help with the job?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Disney Cruise Vacations (New York, NY)

Interview

Went through multiple phone interviews with different individuals. After getting through the interviews there were back group chec is and physicals. They have to make sure that you don't have any health issues that may be an issue put at Sea. It was an overall smoothhiring process it just took a long time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Disney Cruise Vacations (Bristol, England, England)

Interview

it was very positive, you need to know lot about kids and how to approach them positive, also they will ask you lots of questions like what would you do in specific situation. the whole time agent was very positive, you have a lot of time to answer to the questions. Be positiv, smile alot, you need to know something about Disney caracter, to describe how wouldyou makeup cindyrella, yasmine andanother female caracter.

Interview Questions
  • how would you amuse girl in a time when you will do her makeup?

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Cruise Vacations (Mumbai)

Interview

Very easy, two telephonic interview, one face to face interview, swimming test, traditions, visiting the parks, professional interview, easy visa acquiring, salary expectations, experience questions, AAA AAA AAA AAA AAA

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if the toilet is blocked on a cruise ship and training

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Disney Cruise Vacations (Sydney) in Apr 2017

Interview

Applied online from Indeed website and when I got selected I had 2 skype interviews, one with Zest Recruitment Agency and another one with Disney recruiter. Was super easy, the recruiters were like friends talking to you...

Interview Questions
  • What do you do? Why do you wanna for with us? Tell me about yourself... Are you aware of the positions requirements?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews