Disney Parks Attractions Cast Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Disney Parks Attractions Cast Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Disney Parks

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Received an email to schedule a phone interview and was hired in the process. Unfortunately, my availability was not clear over the phone so they wanted to do another follow up phone interview. I scheduled twice but did not receive a phone call back from them either times.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Interview

Applied online !! A day later i recieved a email about a web assessment . after passing the web assessment i was taken to a page where i made an appointment for a phone interview ! a week later i took my phone interview which was about 15 minutes long . i then on the spot was offered the job !!

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

Originally applied online for speciality beverage host online and got a email the next day to take a web-based interview (personality test), after that got an email for a phone interview. Ended up being offered an attraction job instead on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just asked about different types of situations, the interviewer was very nice and wasn't bad at all   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

They just asked questions that human resource managers would usually ask along with some behavioral questions. The interview was conducted by phone and took about thirty minutes, make sure to do research about the company prior to your interview.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Set up phone appointment, technically the interview was for candy maker, however the interviewer realized it wasn't for me. She then discussed other roles I could fill, and that's how I got to be an attractions cast member.

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy. I chose a phone interview. My recruiter was really nice and kept the flow of the interview going very smoothly. It was like talking to a friend in a way. Got the position on the spot. Just be happy, smile while you talk, and be honest. Most questions were centered around the "Disney Look" and where I'd like to work around WDW. Nothing too complicated.

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Lake Buena Vista, FL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy, comfortable, no pressure. I actually applied for a job I knew I wasn't qualified for (security), and when I got into the interview, the talent acquisition cast member knew that. So he went through my 2nd and 3rd choices to see where I'd want to work.

TLDR: if you get an interview, you're almost guaranteed a job (part-time that is).

Interview Questions

• I honestly can't remember any questions other than "You're unfortunately unqualified, but we saw these other options that you're interested in...which position would you like?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and the next day got an email saying they'd like me to take a web interview, which is basically a personality test. Immediately after, I got an email saying they'd like me to schedule my in person interview, which I scheduled for the following week. My interviewer was mellow and kind, so I just tried to be as friendly and confident as possible. It was a lot faster and simpler of an interview than I thought it would be, and after answering a few basic questions about myself, my interviewer asked me about what position I wanted and made me read what qualifications I would need, and then gave me a blue piece of paper telling me that I'm being considered for a role but I'm on a waitlist and will be emailed when I can be hired. I was told it might take a few months, but I got an email about five days after!

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)).

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary. She did ask, "What would be the most important role as an attractions cast member (operator)?" Obviously safety :) Other than that, you should be good. It's disney, be super nice.

Interview Questions

• What would be the most important role as an attractions cast member (operator)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied in person at the Team Disney in Anaheim, CA on 09/3/15. A couple of hours later, I was invited to take the Web Based Interview, which I then did and passed which got me an interview. My interview date was a week later on 09/10/15. I arrived ten minutes early and was interviewed in 15-20 mins from my arrival. My recruiter asked me about 5/6 questions, and then offered me the job, not right away but on the waitlist. I am still currently waiting but she gave me a timeline of 2-3 weeks maximum. I am remaining optimistic.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.