Disney Parks Attractions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Disney Parks Attractions Interview Questions

Interviews at Disney Parks

2.2

Attractions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

First there was an application online, follow up by a web based interview/questionnaire, next was an over the phone interview. For more applied positions, there is then an in person interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks

Attractions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)).

Interview

Super easy interview. He only asked me a few questions about my previous job and why I wanted to work for Disney. I was very enthuastic about working for them and I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He asked me if I wanted to work with a team or alone and then gave me a few of options on where I wanted to work.

Attractions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got called in for a face to face interview a few weeks later after taking an online personality assessment. The interview was very easy, but my recruiter was very obviously having a bad day, and that affected the interview waaay more than it should have. side effect of working for a company that requires 24/7 smiling?

Interview Questions

• What was one time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Attractions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

You must come prepared to be one of many in a crowd. The wait at the cast center is usually 30-60 min and then followed by a follow up interview. Be polite! No matter how many times you apply you'll be assigned the same interview manager so tread carefully. Dress to impress. Follow instructions as Disney is a stickler for doing exactly as they say!

Interview Questions

• We work while others play- so would you be willing to give up your holidays and weekends to work?   1 Answer

Attractions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Applying is very simple through the website. They only accept applications for open positions, BUT you may be asked to interview for a similar role depending on what they have available. I applied for attractions, but after interviewing, they said they could put me on a waiting list for future positions, or they could interview me for monorails. I answered a few more questions and was offered an immediate position with monorails.

Interview Questions

• basic customer service questions, they will also will ask you how you feel about heights/working outdoors/climbing stairs. They are an entertainment/story telling company, be sure to include specific examples(stories) in your situation questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.