Disney Parks Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Disney Parks Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Disney Parks

2.9

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

just got a 15 min phone call. They describe the work and ask for some details, and last with few behavior questions. Even discuss a little bit about which disney park in the world you think is most attractive. (mostly talk between hongkong and shanghai cause the job role is to working in shanghai disney land later)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was nice. Nothing much to worry about, did't ask any out of the blue questions. We mainly spoke about the content in my resume, and there were some situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most recent conflict you've had, and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Disney went to a recruitment fair at my university, spoke to recruiters and the HR rep and kept up correspondence with them. Submitted resume through Disney's job portal and was declined by the ATS a few times, but eventually submitted it and received an electronic follow-up email about 2 weeks later. Conducted 2 phone interviews, 1 with the team manager and 1 with my managers, received an offer about 1.5 weeks later, based on my various recommendations.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Gainesville, FL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Most of the questions are behavioral, and just want to test you ability to deal with something.And there are almost 2 rounds. The first is by the HR, mainly asked you the behavioral question concerned about the past experience and your characteristic or personality.The second round is held by manager of the corresponding program, and ask you both behavioral and technical question about mechanical engineering

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Paterson, NJ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

standard behavioral questions, asked me experience in a previous internship in particular. The interviewer was professional. I thought I could get it because everything went smoothly, yet never got a phone call or email back for next steps. Pretty good experience, their interview is I think a very standard phone screening is gonna look like.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

phone call 20min , sometimes it will has few minutes delay , so don't be nerverse. talke and keep smile . a lady keep asking your question ,and your have to answer fluently. Do the preparation before your interview

Interview Questions

• 1. describe yourself 2. talk about your project 3 one of the difficulty you handled 4. how to communicate with your customer   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks in October 2013.

Interview

Got a call 2 weeks after my online application. The first interview was done with an HR representative. She asked general questions. The second interview was with my future mentor. We chatted for about 9 minutes. He basically tried to find out whether I have the background that matches the requirement of the job

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

After applying online, there were some email communications letting me know that a phone interview would be coming. They didn't quite give me any dates or times or timelines, just that in the "next few weeks" to know somebody would be reaching out. I went on vacation and came back to find a voicemail from them. I called back and played phone tag for a day or two before having my phone interview. The interview was easy and comfortable, she was easy to talk to and very informative about the position and everything. There wasn't a whole lot of communication after the interview, and a few weeks later I was informed that they ended up hiring from their pool of co-ops instead of any of the applicants.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks in January 2012.

Interview

I was recruited at the career fair and then went to two technical interviews with Disney Resorts and Parks. They tested data structures and web programming topics. I would say that people should definitely review popular web programming practices.

Also, it seems their work culture is very dynamic and competitive. They really like competing with their Orlando studios in coding competitions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.