Disney Parks Guest Relations Cast Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Disney Parks Guest Relations Cast Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Disney Parks

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Was interviewed by the most sexist, sad, dismal human that I believe ever existed. It was an excruciating experience to even be in the same room with this guy. He reminded me of that Chris Farley Character "I Live In A VAN Down By The RIVER"..kinda looked like him, too.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift anything? I am sure your not that strong, and sometimes people need help with heavy things.   Answer Question
  • What was your job right before your last job? When I answered him, he said "NO! your wrong!" I can remember Every. Single. Job I ever had and you can't jeesh" BTW I was of course, correct with what jobs I had.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

It was a phone interview for the Guest Relations Professional Internship. I was already a cast member at the time, so my leaders who had previously been in GR gave me some pointers about what the interviewers like to hear. The call lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when you had to resolved a difficult situation with a guest without the help of a coordinator or leader?   Answer Question

Guest Relations Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

First step was a hone interview, then if interview went well, set up a 1:1 interview at their offices. If the interview went well you are scheduled for the company orientation. The 48th step is a ffront and backstage tour of various builings and departments.

Interview Questions

• Describe an emergency situation that I've been in charge of controlling the situation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was very detailed! i was asked multiple questions about problem solving and how I was able to rectify negative experiences in a high volume setting. It was a brief interview lasting about 15-20 minutes with two Guest Service Managers.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you partnered with another area or company to turn around a negative experience?   Answer Question

Guest Relations Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was simple and straight forward as this was done over the phone. Following the initial interview, a panel interview was conducted. Since Disney utilizes a computer, all status reports were done via the internet.

Interview Questions

• Specify a complicated customer situation you've experienced in the past?   Answer Question

Guest Relations Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

two tier,one is with casting service to see if you have the disney knowledge,they check your record card and explain the details of what is expected on the job.the next level is with a guest relation manager which checks if the cast member has the personality and the knowledge that is fit for a guest relation cast member

Interview Questions

• if you are responsible of planning a vacation for a family in the disneyland resort what would be your recommendation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

be knowldgeble in the first interview and smile.for the second interview make sure that you smile and show that disney personality that managers are looking for.guest relation is though specially since you are dealing with customer service and some guest take some of the concerns personally,make sure that you show in the interview process that you re going to be able to handle dificult situations and that either you have a thick skin or you are going to build one. payrate is a little above the minimum wage last time i heard was around 11.17 per hour.once you gain seniority you will have the oportunity to convert full time.they dont hire full time they only hire part time for starters.they want to see if you have what it takes to be a host/hostesss.uppper management and higher seniority host/hostess take very seriouly the role as well as the legacy of the PLAIDS.make sure you adapt to the culture and be positive.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.