Disney Parks Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Disney Parks Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Disney Parks

2.9

Internship Interview

Interview

Submitted application online, recieved an email a few months later offering the position. This was not typical, usually there would be a more extensive interview process. In this case I matched the job nearly perfectly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Easy quick phone interview. Very short would have liked more questions but very friendly. Very competitive process and they know how popular it is. Recommend anyone to work at this company based on how nice the interviewer was.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I got an email to schedule a phone interview within the next week. I got a phone call from the recruiter who was super nice and sweet. She introduced herself and the purpose of her call as well as the process. She asked me a few questions and then allowed me to ask her some questions. Then she told me that the next time I would hear from Disney may not be for a few weeks. The phone call lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are a few of your leadership experiences?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had to handle a problem. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

I applied online through their website and got an email to set up an initial phone interview after about 2 weeks. First interview is very general and have more behavioral questions. After 2-3 weeks I got my second interview as video call on BlueJeans with the managers.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

Phone interview--didn't listen to anything I said about my work preferences. If you list food and beverage (even as a last choice), that's what you'll be doing. They give you specific instructions/suggestions on how to have a successful phone interview (quiet room with no distractions, have your resume in front of you, etc.) which was helpful.

Interview Questions

• You have several roles listed here, how would you rank them in terms of which job you'd be most interested in?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone call from an HR person about one month later. Had a nice talk with the HR person. Then went for the final round with two department managers. The questions asked during the interview were oriented toward accounting, although I applied for the pricing analyst intern position.

Interview Questions

• Surprisingly, no Disney related behavior questions were asked.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

The interview process was a two step process a online test and a phone interview. the first step towards applying for the Disney program is an online test to see if you are a compatible fit for the company. after passing this portion you will be informed of a phone interview. During this phone interview the interviewer will ask you questions based how well you know the company. your own personally life and how available you are.

Interview Questions

• What is the disney character you feel the most similar to.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Springfield, MO (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

there was the pre-interview to see if they would even consider your employment, which is just to see if you pass there overall morals and expectations as an employee. Then, there was a phone interview, which was around 30 minutes long. They asked a series of questions, from how was your experience with Disney, what makes you stand out, and what work experience you have had that makes you stand out to the competition.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified and stand above others around you?   Answer Question
    • How would your friends and family describe you as a person, both ethically and professionally?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.