Disney Parks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Disney Parks

1,078 Interview Reviews

2.4

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Meeting up with Chief engineer as well as 2 other engineers (forgot their positions). Went to a small conference room, all 3 facing in front of me. I was allowed a calculator, paper and pencil. They gave me about 15min for 10 questions. After this, I had to explain how I got to the answer, why, and do the results make sense, but also why I was not to able a question, what I needed to answer it, etc... They were nice, easy talking so it made it easier to release the stress.

Interview Questions

• 2 typical solid square beams 1x1in^2, 3 ft long, one in aluminum, the other in steel. Under the same force, which one will deflect the most?   Answer Question
    • Explain how toilets work   Answer Question
    • draw a typical stress/strain curve and explain main typical points. If possible, draw several SN curves based on different material FEA approaches   Answer Question
    • two plates are bolted together and under bending, one plate is in steel and the other in aluminum. What will happen? Is it a good idea?   Answer Question
    • easy electric circuit with 3 resistors: 2 parallel, 1 serial. What is total resistance? What is the impedance? What is the power generated?   Answer Question
    • what is the maximum percentage of carbon in steel to be able to weld?   Answer Question
    • car is driving at 30 mph steady speed, weights 1 ton. What is energy at impact in a wall?   Answer Question
    • explain what is the difference between psig, psid and psi. What is difference between a gauge pressure measurement and an absolute pressure measurement?   Answer Question
    • what process leads to fracture analysis?   Answer Question
    • on a car battery, if touching the POS and NEG terminal, what happens and why?   Answer Question

Disney College Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Concord, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (New Concord, OH (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was easy to apply. If you pass the application process you are asked to do an online questionnaire and if you pass the quiz, you are then offered a phone interview. The lady I was interviewed by was very friendly, she made me feel comfortable and made it feel like a regular conversation. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think you can gain from this experience?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

apply online, get offered an online interview, online interview consisted of personality and lifestyle questions, get offered a phone interview, they ask job-specific questions related to the roles that you have preferenced

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take a role that you did not preference?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process went by really smoothly and quickly. Before I knew it, I was making magic within Disney California Adventures. If you happen to get an interview, you are basically in. I completely choked during my interview because I was nervous, It being my first job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what the most important thing of working within attractions is   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

I first had a phone screen with their recruiting team which included basic questions of how you handled difficult situations. Then I moved on to an in person interview which included the Events Director, Events Manager, and their Sec I. After I interviewed with them, the director called me a week later to let me know I got the job.

Merchandise Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

Extremely easy to set up. The instructions to apply and provide supporting material were easy and straightforward. They have blogs and articles to assist when applying for roles. Take your time and look through any information they provide on how to succeed in interviewing. Interviewers are all nice and easy going.

Interview Questions

• How would you personally interact with someone coming into the store to make it a great experience?   Answer Question

Summer Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Miami, FL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Lots of behavior and technical . Asked about personal experiences and finance questions. Would you invest in a company with a negative producing IRR. How do Disney parks make their money from revenue.

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Princeton, NJ (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Submitted an application and received a first round interview. The interview consisted of both behavior and financial questions as well as a brain teaser. Overall a pretty fair experience.

Disney College Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly and kind. She mostly asked questions about how you would respond to certain situations at your job and why you believe you would be a good candidate. A lot of the process had to do with your personality and how you answered certain questions that aligned with Disney’s core values. You first fill out a resume, and if you move on in the application process, you take an online interview/test, and then if you pass that you move on to a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for the Walt Disney company?   Answer Question

College and International Housing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

One phone screen interview with Recruiting and one phone interview with the hiring managers. The phone interview with hiring managers lasted about 20 minutes. After the phone interview with the hiring managers I got the call for a job offer from someone in Recruiting.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.