Disney Parks Merchandise Hostess Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Disney Parks Merchandise Hostess Interview Questions

Interviews at Disney Parks

2.5

Merchandise Hostess Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks in February 2015.

Interview

there is an application, internet interview, and phone interview. there is a long time waiting between interviews. Always remember character integrity when interviewing. They also ask many questions about your preferences so think about that ahead of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks

Merchandise Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

Smile and hold the conversation. There are no questions that grill you on knowledge. The recruiter just needs to feel comfortable that you can engage people, be friendly, and above all, smile!

Interview Questions

• I've found four locations at each of the theme parks, which one do you prefer?   Answer Question

Merchandise Hostess Interview

Interview

Easy interview, quick. Walked in building, waited 10 minutes and went in for the interview. Friendly staff and comfortable environment. Asked about safety and why I wanted to work for Disney. Helped me find something that worked for my schedule.

Merchandise Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks in October 2012.

Interview

Straight forward process. Application process contains a web-based questionnaire. Phone interview is scheduled upon a successful completion of questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• How many Mickey's are there?   1 Answer

Negotiation

An email was sent with terms of job role, pay rate, description of role and a link to more information about the internship.

Merchandise Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Searcy, AR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Searcy, AR (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

It was a pretty great and easy process as they are trying to find those to fit in the world and aid guests. They understand how nerve wracking it can be and both of the people who interviewed me where really great and talked with you to help calm you before they asked the questions.

Interview Questions

• how I would handle that one guest whos magic is being destroyed.   Answer Question

Merchandise Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks in March 2010.

Interview

You must do online application, then a phone application. Once that is done, you wait to get a letter in the mail telling you if you got accepted or denied from the program.

Merchandise Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks in October 2008.

Interview

I filled out an application, turned it in, then was directed to a computer room where I took a personality test made up of many redundant questions to test for consistency. Afterwards I was approached by a cast member to let me know that I had passed the test and would be going on next to a one on one interview where the questions were very simple pertaining to the job such as when I helped an unhappy guest or why I wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.