Disney Parks Merchandise Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Disney Parks Merchandise Interview Questions

Interviews at Disney Parks

2.1

Merchandise Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

Extremely easy to set up. The instructions to apply and provide supporting material were easy and straightforward. They have blogs and articles to assist when applying for roles. Take your time and look through any information they provide on how to succeed in interviewing. Interviewers are all nice and easy going.

Interview Questions

• How would you personally interact with someone coming into the store to make it a great experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Web based online phone interview, weren’t hard at all just nervous because it’s a phone internview so you don’t know how the person is reacting to your response so yeah that’s my point on it

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

My interviewer was so fun and quirky. She made the process so easy. I was hired on the spot and already have my start date. She mostly talked about my work history and asked why I wanted to work there.

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Applied online then I did the WBI (web based interview) it’s from strongly agree to strongly disagree got an email to schedule an interview. I scheduled a phone interview. The lady was really nice and easy to talk to. I originally applied for hostess but I accepted merchandise at Magic kingdom

Interview Questions

• How would you help a guest who doesn’t know what he would like to buy as a gift   Answer Question
    • Can you name some of our parks   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I had an over the phone interview and was out on the wait list the same day. They just want to hear why working for a company like Disney is important to you.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Phone interview web interview and that's it. Once the web interview was done I had to schedule a phone interview. Then I went to casting for hiring paperwork and fingerprinting for my background check

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks in September 2016.

Interview

I applied to Disneyland Resort, first they send you a WBI (Web Based Interview) which is essentially just a personality test, if you pass that they directly send you a link to set up your interivew. I only had the option to do a phone interview but I have heard you could get asked to do an in person interview or even both. I got a call from someone that works for Disney HR in Florida, he asked a few questions about my work history and offered me a position right away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Merchandise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied to Disneyland around early April, 3 weeks after i self termed in Disneyworld in Florida for Emergency reasons. I was terrified i was going to be on Restricted Rehire or No rehire at all. but that wasnt the case.
    I got an email 4 months later asking me for a web based interview, since i had already taken it before, i passed. Scheduled the interview for 4 days later. I got to the Team Disney place to the casting center, Security checked my bag and told me where to go, I checked in with the receptionist at the desk, and she told me they would call in me in a couple of minutes. I sat next to another girl and chatted until they called her name. Then my name was called. I greeted the lady woman who was interviewing me, shook her hand and smiled.
     First thing she said was "So you have worked for Disney before?" And i told her yes, told her what my role was and what my job duties where (Quick Service Food And Beverage). Since i had applied for "Custodial/Merchandise/Food And Beverage/Attractions" position that was on the website, she handed me 3 papers with different jobs and there duties. She asked me which two i preferred, i said either attractions or merchandise. And she asked me a couple of questions regarding stuff that had to do with the positions. She asked me to step outside so she could check to see if there are any positions available. I waited for around 8 minutes when she called me back in, said she found a position in merchandise in Disney California Adventure. I accepted and she congratulated me and walked me out to the front desk and handed the receptionist a paper to schedule Onboarding.. and i have traditions in 2 weeks. I am beyond excited to go back and work for the mouse!!

Interview Questions

• Why Disney?   1 Answer
    • What makes good Costumer Service?   1 Answer
    • Can you swim? Are you Claustrophobic? Are you afraid of heights? Can you distinguish between green and red? (For attractions)   Answer Question

Merchandise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was broken up into three stages. The first was having to take a timed online personality quiz after you applied. The second was a short phone interview. The third was a one on one in person interview, although I know others have had group interviews depending on how busy the casting center is the of. It was a bit of a long process, but well worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time a guest came to you with a problem at your previous job and how you came to a solution?   Answer Question

Merchandise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

It was very simple interview process everyone was nice and choice of park to work at was nice very flexible scheduling all in all really great
    I was very excited she gave me a schedule to meet at disney university and start my first day of work.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.