Disney Parks Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Disney Parks Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Disney Parks

2.5

Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

Was a brief phone call that was more about answering a few questions they had, rather than covering my resume or past experience. Pretty basic compared to other phone screening interviews that I have had in the past.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

I applied online in January and got the email for a phone screen in mid-March. The second and final interview was mid-May with hiring manager. I got the offer about a week later and started in June 2017 in Orlando FL.

Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

It was a phone screen interview and the hr was really nice and kind, so I just tried to relax and be myself. She checked my resume and my past experience with me and asked about my transit to work if offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied to the engineering professional internships program which feeds into several areas of Disney Parks & Resorts. The internship process for me was pretty simple and involved a phone screen then a phone interview with one of the hiring managers.

Professional Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

The interview was easy. Disney had come to my university for the internship fair. They had a huge line but there were a couple of mangers who had come down and were interviewing the candidates. Mine was a easy interview and I talked about my previous job experience and after that I was immediately talking to HR and i got the offer on the spot

Interview Questions

• I basically was given situations where I had to tell the answer   1 Answer

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

There were multiple stages of the application process. It took a while (around 2 months) to hear back on if I even moved on to the next pool of applicants that we're being considered. I love going to Disney, and would love to work for them.

Interview Questions

• How could you apply your current experience to this job field?   Answer Question

Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks in May 2016.

Interview

a week after i sumbit the application, i got a phone screen and then a phone interview with manager a week later. I was given the offer through phone another week later. The process can be up to 3 months, depends on whether the position is urgent.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Multiple interviews, beginning with a general one, and narrowing down to team or location leadership. Interviews are on the phone, on a skype-like face to face or in person. Interviews are given first by the Casting Recruitment team before being sent to the locations leaders who then decide who they will contact.

Professional Interview

Interview

Applied online, contacted through email to set up a phone interview. Interviewer was nice and asked basic questions about my resume. Unfortunately she didn't know anything about the specific position so couldn't answer my question. I received an email a few weeks later that I didn't get the position

Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online for Disney's professional internships. I received confirmation that my application had been accepted 10 days later, but was told I was no longer in consideration after 2 months of waiting.

Interview Questions

• Online application: What kind of experience do you have with plant cultivation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.