Disney Parks Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Disney Parks Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Disney Parks

1.7

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks in May 2018.

Interview

I applied for QSFB on their Disney careers website on May 2, and got an email to complete their WBI (Web-Based Interview) on May 4. The WBI is hit or miss- it consists mainly of questions ranked from “Strongly Agree” to “Strongly Disagree.” I took the WBI on May 8 (I forgot about it lol), and passed that! Immediately after, I received another email to schedule a phone interview, which I chose May 18 at 10:00AM so I would have time to prepare. On the day of the interview, I was ready at about 9:30AM since it states that the recruiter can call you up to 15 minutes before or after the scheduled time. Make sure you’re in a quiet place, free of distraction and take deep breaths! I was super nervous! Moving forward, the interviewer (her name was Jessica!) called me at 10:08AM and it was probably the easiest interview I’ve ever had! It really is like having a nice conversation, along with a few basic, entry-level questions. She was super nice and had such a kind voice! She offered me a role as a Table Service Hostess based on my personality (I worked quick service/cashier before) and decided she would change it up a bit for me! I accepted and was told I would do orientation on June 29th!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online. After 4 or 5 weeks later I got an email where I was supposed to do like a quiz after that, You will be able to schedule for a interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney? Would you be a good fit for the position you are applying for? If a cup of juice has fallen on a table and on the floor, which one should I clean first?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)).

Interview

I was called in to an interview. The interview was very short in which it lasted no more than 10 minutes. Honestly, the interviewer asked me 3 questions and that was it. Questions basically to see if I'm a happy person. After she asked what position am I interested in, took note and that was it.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone call interview. She called 15 minutes early and the whole process lasted about 20 minutes. She asked me pretty basic simple questions, but only a couple, then she asked if I knew about the "disney look" and went over that with me to make sure I fit the look. Then she asked me my preferred roles I would like to have (as I was applying for Merch, Attractions, Quick Service, and Custodial). After she informed me there were only Quick Service spots available, which was my last choice. I still took it and she told me Id be working inside Disneyland, not CA Adventure. And then we hung up. Easiest interview Ive ever had

Interview Questions

• How have you demonstrated great customer service in your last job?   Answer Question

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

A very short interview where the woman asked me where I was going to school and what for. Asked about long term goals and it was very laid back.. Like talking to an acquaintance you are getting to know. It was seamless and nothing to be very nervous about. Although professionalism is still key here.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy but lengthy. I remember there being many orientation dates, one was to take your photo and sign papers then the actual orientation which lasts an entire day since you take a tour of the park.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you had a difficult customer and what was your solution?   Answer Question

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was very simple. Applied online and got an email to complete an online assessment which was extremely easy and straightforward, after I passed the assessment I was sent an email to schedule an interview at the Casting center. I arrived on the scheduled day of my appointment and did not have to wait long. I was asked what I wanted from working for the company and then was told of what positions were available.

Interview Questions

• What do you want from working for Disney?   1 Answer

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Lake Buena Vista, FL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Took well over four weeks from online to interview to background to traditions and then to get start date. It's not worth all they demand from you for just over 9.90 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Background Department that calls is the absolute worst department I've dealt with. They are not only unprofessional but they lack intelligence and are liars.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied online about 2 months ago and finally received an invite to complete their web-based interview. It was really easy just be honest and consistent with your answers and use the "strongly" options as opposed to neutral options. I immediately received an invite to schedule an in-person interview next week. UPDATE: My interview was the easiest thing. However the position I applied for was waitlisted and given how close it was to the holidays my job options were limited to store merch or outdoor vendor. I chose store merch. Scheduled for onboarding a week later which was simple.

Interview Questions

• "Why do want to work for Disney" "Tell me about a time you had a bad experience with a customer and how you turned it around"   Answer Question

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks.

Interview

It was quick and very easy. The lady that interviewed was EXTREMELY nice. I filled out the online application and got a call 2 days later to come for an interview. I was hired on the spot.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.