Divami Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Divami

Divami

Application

I interviewed at Divami

Interview

There were three rounds. Two technical and one HR. The first round was to check the basics and the second technical round was more advance. In HR round behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • How to use lifecycle method in functional component.
    Answer Question

Divami

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Divami

Interview

Great experience, they are very friendly. Great interaction with them. Little bit panic at the beginning but how they treated me is awesome. They gave me some valuable suggestions to improve my skills and performance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

107K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Divami~953753
Join the conversation on

Divami

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Divami in Jan 2022

Interview

Smooth and relatable. All the round are clear and completed quickly without any wait. Results are also fast and on talent basis. Smooth and relatable. All the round are clear and completed quickly without any wait. Results are also fast and on talent basis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Divami

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Divami in Dec 2021

Interview

The interview process is really smooth and the HRs and interviewers are asking very good technical questions. First I passed the coding test and then got an interview link to be interviewed by Divami then after some days of the interview I got an offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Universal Question: Tell me something about yourself? Technical Question: JS, HTML, CSS, Website concepts

Anonymous Employee in Ondal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Divami (Ondal) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was a whole level new experience for me and i throughly loved it. Total of 6 rounds. 1. telephonic interview 2.programming test 3.Tech HR-1 4.Tech HR -2 5.Mangerial HR 6. Final HR interview each round is a elimination round . But interviewers were so friendly like 1 hr of interviews was not actually like quite a task. Brush through all your basics .know about various approaches for solving a problem. Have the right attitude .Then You are in into a challenging and a higly collaborative workspace.

Interview Questions
  • Basics Of web programming Computer science basics Databases Java Data structres and algorithms

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād) in May 2021

Interview

The hiring process was completely transparent. The interviewer was always encouraged during the whole process. It was of five rounds 3 written and 2 face two face interviews. All interviews were too much friendly & cooperative.

Interview Questions
  • Asked regarding the projects I have done till day.

Anonymous Employee in Berhampur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Divami (Berhampur) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied through online platform. The interview process was very smooth. HR was very helpful during the whole procedure.Had 3 rounds- Tech, managerial and HR round .The whole process took a week.It was very interactive discussion rather than a normal interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Divami (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

It consists of 3 rounds first they give the assignment and after reviewing it by the team they will conduct technical round and after that hr round interview process went well

Interview Questions
  • interview questions are basic and they asked based on your portfolio

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online.Hr asked me Portfolio and resume and later on The interview process took 1 week.They asked me to do assignment.HR is quite good and polite !!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week (Resume and Portfolio Review, Task Completion, One & One Interview with both UI & UX Lead). A very good approach from the candidate perspective. Quick and fast interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What are the ideas and thoughts behind the designs that I had done in the task completion round
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews