Divami Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Divami Interview Questions

3.4

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basar, Telangana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Divami (Basar, Telangana) in November 2017.

Interview

i was applied through college.The process took one day.I interviewed at my college.first round was apt and second round was coding.Coding test involves mainly strings,you write program in any language.After coding test HR round will be there.

Interview Questions

• write a program to find character frequency in a given string ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderabad).

Interview

It was amazing! I learnt a lot in just one day. They really look at how a person thinks rather than the semantics of the Technology. This is what I like about them. I was interviewed by Prathima and Rakesh and I must say that their experience really shows. The interview process helped me gain a new perspective towards problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Urban Planning Mobile app design with AR   1 Answer

20 Aug 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for the kind words!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderabad) in December 2017.

Interview

It was all day interview, I was given one UX problem & one UI problem. I learnt a lot during my interactions with the interviewers. They gave me a lot of insights into how to approach a design problem, how user research impacts designs. They mainly focus on your attitude in the interview, not your skill. They are looking for someone who knew both UX and UI and were very clear in their expectations. I liked their honest approach. I did not get selected, However, I recommend this company to designers eager to learn.

Interview Questions

Divami Response

31 Jan 2018 – HR Manager

Glad to know that you liked our interview process. Thank you for the positive feedback!

User Experience Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderabad) in December 2012.

Interview

Write test follow by coding test follow by technical interview follow by HR

40 is queries 4 coding programs any language of choice.

Interview on problem solving and communication skills

Two technical rounds may conduct. Depends on your confidence.

If you are attempting do with confidence.

All the best.. best place to work too

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Godavari

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Divami (East Godavari) in July 2018.

Interview

It has 5 rounds
    1. Aptitude and reasoning
    2. Coding (pen and paper)
    3. Coding (we have to show the exact output on computer)
    4. TR
    5. HR
    Topics like puzzles, sitting arrangement, blood relation, coding and decoding, what is the output of this code and what is the post function of given expression....
    In programming round 2 they asked basic c programs like even or odd without % symbol and find the position of substring in main string

In coding round 3
    1. Reverse the words of a string
    Eg. If input is "I love India" we have to print "india love i" and break the long sentence in the string into a certain length of line and do not break the scentences...

I was eliminated in round 3

Interview Questions

• Hardly there is not a single question on aptitude. They had focussed on reasoning section.

In coding round 3
      1. Reverse the words of a string

I was eliminated in round 3   Answer Question

20 Aug 2018 – HR Manager

Hello, Thank you for the feedback! Hope you had a good experience getting interviewed!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.