Divami Interview Questions

Updated 28 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Divami

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Divami

Found 8 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online.Hr asked me Portfolio and resume and later on The interview process took 1 week.They asked me to do assignment.HR is quite good and polite !!

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to submit an assignment
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week (Resume and Portfolio Review, Task Completion, One & One Interview with both UI & UX Lead). A very good approach from the candidate perspective. Quick and fast interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What are the ideas and thoughts behind the designs that I had done in the task completion round
Anonymous Employee in Berhampur
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Divami (Berhampur) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview was medium hard, 1 written and 2 programming rounds. They are more focused on candidate who is good at solving problem rather than how many languages you know. They really don't care if you are bad at some language as long as you are good at logic and algorithm you will rock the interview.

Interview Questions
Divami
Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Godavari
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Divami (East Godavari) in Jul 2018

Interview

It has 5 rounds 1. Aptitude and reasoning 2. Coding (pen and paper) 3. Coding (we have to show the exact output on computer) 4. TR 5. HR Hardly there is not a single question on aptitude. They had focussed on reasoning section. Topics like puzzles, sitting arrangement, blood relation, coding and decoding, what is the output of this code and what is the post function of given expression.... In programming round 2 they asked basic c programs like even or odd without % symbol and find the position of substring in main string In coding round 3 1. Reverse the words of a string Eg. If input is "I love India" we have to print "india love i" and break the long sentence in the string into a certain length of line and do not break the scentences... I was eliminated in round 3

Interview Questions
  • Hardly there is not a single question on aptitude. They had focussed on reasoning section. Topics like puzzles, sitting arrangement, blood relation, coding and decoding, what is the output of this code and what is the post function of given expression.... In programming round 2 they asked basic c programs like even or odd without % symbol and find the position of substring in main string In coding round 3 1. Reverse the words of a string Eg. If input is "I love India" we have to print "india love i" and break the long sentence in the string into a certain length of line and do not break the scentences... I was eliminated in round 3
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād)

Interview

It was amazing! I learnt a lot in just one day. They really look at how a person thinks rather than the semantics of the Technology. This is what I like about them. I was interviewed by Prathima and Rakesh and I must say that their experience really shows. The interview process helped me gain a new perspective towards problem solving.

Interview Questions
  • Urban Planning Mobile app design with AR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād) in Dec 2017

Interview

It was all day interview, I was given one UX problem & one UI problem. I learnt a lot during my interactions with the interviewers. They gave me a lot of insights into how to approach a design problem, how user research impacts designs. They mainly focus on your attitude in the interview, not your skill. They are looking for someone who knew both UX and UI and were very clear in their expectations. I liked their honest approach. I did not get selected, However, I recommend this company to designers eager to learn.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bāsar, Andhra Pradesh,
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Divami (Bāsar, Andhra Pradesh, ) in Nov 2017

Interview

i was applied through college.The process took one day.I interviewed at my college.first round was apt and second round was coding.Coding test involves mainly strings,you write program in any language.After coding test HR round will be there.

Interview Questions
  • write a program to find character frequency in a given string ?
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād) in Dec 2012

Interview

Write test follow by coding test follow by technical interview follow by HR 40 is queries 4 coding programs any language of choice. Interview on problem solving and communication skills Two technical rounds may conduct. Depends on your confidence. If you are attempting do with confidence. All the best.. best place to work too

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Divami Job Seekers

User Experience Designer