Divami Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Divami

Divami

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Divami in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was a whole level new experience for me and i throughly loved it. Total of 6 rounds. 1. telephonic interview 2.programming test 3.Tech HR-1 4.Tech HR -2 5.Mangerial HR 6. Final HR interview each round is a elimination round . But interviewers were so friendly like 1 hr of interviews was not actually like quite a task. Brush through all your basics .know about various approaches for solving a problem. Have the right attitude .Then You are in into a challenging and a higly collaborative workspace.

Interview Questions
  • Basics Of web programming Computer science basics Databases Java Data structres and algorithms
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berhampur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Divami (Berhampur) in May 2021

Interview

The hiring process was completely transparent. The interviewer was always encouraged during the whole process. It was of five rounds 3 written and 2 face two face interviews. All interviews were too much friendly & cooperative.

Interview Questions
  • Asked regarding the projects I have done till day.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1d

works at

LTI

#sorry offtopic How you guys deal with people having ultra rich lifestyle ? I mean whenever I see people driving luxury cars and having real good houses it kills me. Tbh I am slipping into depression that I might never make it to that level and why life is so unfair to some and nothing less than a dream for others 😔

11 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Divami (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied through online platform. The interview process was very smooth. HR was very helpful during the whole procedure.Had 3 rounds- Tech, managerial and HR round .The whole process took a week.It was very interactive discussion rather than a normal interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Divami

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Divami in Apr 2021

Interview

It consists of 3 rounds first they give the assignment and after reviewing it by the team they will conduct technical round and after that hr round interview process went well

Interview Questions
  • interview questions are basic and they asked based on your portfolio

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online.Hr asked me Portfolio and resume and later on The interview process took 1 week.They asked me to do assignment.HR is quite good and polite !!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week (Resume and Portfolio Review, Task Completion, One & One Interview with both UI & UX Lead). A very good approach from the candidate perspective. Quick and fast interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What are the ideas and thoughts behind the designs that I had done in the task completion round

Anonymous Employee in Berhampur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Divami (Berhampur) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview was medium hard, 1 written and 2 programming rounds. They are more focused on candidate who is good at solving problem rather than how many languages you know. They really don't care if you are bad at some language as long as you are good at logic and algorithm you will rock the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Godavari

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Divami (East Godavari) in Jul 2018

Interview

It has 5 rounds 1. Aptitude and reasoning 2. Coding (pen and paper) 3. Coding (we have to show the exact output on computer) 4. TR 5. HR Hardly there is not a single question on aptitude. They had focussed on reasoning section. Topics like puzzles, sitting arrangement, blood relation, coding and decoding, what is the output of this code and what is the post function of given expression.... In programming round 2 they asked basic c programs like even or odd without % symbol and find the position of substring in main string In coding round 3 1. Reverse the words of a string Eg. If input is "I love India" we have to print "india love i" and break the long sentence in the string into a certain length of line and do not break the scentences... I was eliminated in round 3

Interview Questions
  • Hardly there is not a single question on aptitude. They had focussed on reasoning section. Topics like puzzles, sitting arrangement, blood relation, coding and decoding, what is the output of this code and what is the post function of given expression.... In programming round 2 they asked basic c programs like even or odd without % symbol and find the position of substring in main string In coding round 3 1. Reverse the words of a string Eg. If input is "I love India" we have to print "india love i" and break the long sentence in the string into a certain length of line and do not break the scentences... I was eliminated in round 3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād)

Interview

It was amazing! I learnt a lot in just one day. They really look at how a person thinks rather than the semantics of the Technology. This is what I like about them. I was interviewed by Prathima and Rakesh and I must say that their experience really shows. The interview process helped me gain a new perspective towards problem solving.

Interview Questions
  • Urban Planning Mobile app design with AR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād) in Dec 2017

Interview

It was all day interview, I was given one UX problem & one UI problem. I learnt a lot during my interactions with the interviewers. They gave me a lot of insights into how to approach a design problem, how user research impacts designs. They mainly focus on your attitude in the interview, not your skill. They are looking for someone who knew both UX and UI and were very clear in their expectations. I liked their honest approach. I did not get selected, However, I recommend this company to designers eager to learn.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews