Divami UI-UX Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Divami

1 Interview Review

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Godavari

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Divami (East Godavari) in July 2018.

Interview

It has 5 rounds
1. Aptitude and reasoning
2. Coding (pen and paper)
3. Coding (we have to show the exact output on computer)
4. TR
5. HR
Topics like puzzles, sitting arrangement, blood relation, coding and decoding, what is the output of this code and what is the post function of given expression....
In programming round 2 they asked basic c programs like even or odd without % symbol and find the position of substring in main string

In coding round 3
1. Reverse the words of a string
Eg. If input is "I love India" we have to print "india love i" and break the long sentence in the string into a certain length of line and do not break the scentences...

I was eliminated in round 3

Interview Questions

• Hardly there is not a single question on aptitude. They had focussed on reasoning section.

In coding round 3
    1. Reverse the words of a string

I was eliminated in round 3   Answer Question

Divami Response

20 Aug 2018 – HR Manager

Hello, Thank you for the feedback! Hope you had a good experience getting interviewed!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.