Doordarshan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Doordarshan Interview Questions

Interviews at Doordarshan

3.5

Summer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Doordarshan.

Interview

Good interview. Keep it simple. they are good at training new college grads and help well in their transition. payscale maybe a little less compared to other companies but great benefits

Broadcasting Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doordarshan (New Delhi) in May 2014.

Interview

first we had to apply through their online portal for this internship. after that selected some students based on their marks, possibly. shortlisted students were further called for the interview.

Interview Questions

• questions were asked about the technical and analytical skills of the students   Answer Question

Video Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doordarshan (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in January 2013.

Interview

firstly, they telecasted the vacancy in the scoll bar, and asked for the CVs, then they shortlisted the CVs and asked for the personal interview and then i reached to the office for the interview. A panel was their of five persons to take the interview, then i showed my certificates to them, they asked some questions relatred to previous employer, about my life, related to video editing.

Interview Questions

• why are you shifting to Jaipur again ?   1 Answer

Assistant Engineer/Program Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Doordarshan (Mumbai) in September 2012.

Interview

upsc exam. interview.posting.job security.

Interview Questions

• general knowledge,technical knowledge.   1 Answer

got another lucrative income job.

Post Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Doordarshan (New Delhi) in October 2011.

Interview

i had got this interviewed through the BECIL consultancey, first i regestered at BECIL then after four months they called me up for interview then i gave the interview and i had also gave the skill test.then after 15 days they called me up that you are selected.

Interview Questions

• what do you understand by editing   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.