Dräger Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dräger Interview Questions

Interviews at Dräger

2.8

Test Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dräger in January 2020.

Interview

There was a quick response to my resume and I was called to schedule a phone interview by HR. I talked with the hiring manager during the phone interview and was told that I would be scheduled for an in-person interview since I seemed to have fit the job requirements. The questions were mainly about my past work experience and what I was looking for in a job.
    However, when I was called by an HR person to schedule for that next interview, I asked her what the pay for the job was. Unfortunately, the pay was lower than what I was looking for, especially since this company was located significantly far from my home. I explained this situation to her and asked if it was possible for a higher pay rate if I get selected. She gladly accepted to speak with the hiring manager to see if it was possible and that I would get a response over it before scheduling for the next interview.
    The next thing I knew I received a rejection email from this company. I found this to be extremely rude from them, and due to this company's behavior, I am glad I didn't go along with the interview process since I found this to be a huge red flag on their part. They could have been honest with me and I would have accepted the pay rate as is and worked something out.
    For those who are interested in working for this company, I would not recommend asking for a higher pay rate in this part of the interview process if you are truly passionate about working for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your daily experience working at your last job.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger.

Interview

I applied online and then had an in person interview with 2 employees from the department I would be working with. They went over my resume and then allowed me to ask questions.

Staff Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dräger.

Interview

Drager recruiter contacted me through linkedin
    I asked for contact phone number, & technical clarification of the job,
    they asked for resume and would not answer my initial questions

From glassdoor i observed numerous negative reviews including a comment their
    R&D was moved to Lubeck Germany, & they will shortly loose their UK-EU trade channel

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through Indeed.com which took me directly to their Website I uploaded my resume and filled my application out in May got an email in June for a phone interview. I passed the initial phone interview with HR.

Then I was called in for an onsite formal interview on a Friday with the Controller. We went over my resume and credentials, after I left the interview on good terms feeling confident. 30mins after leaving I got a call to come in Monday for a follow up Interview with the HR Director and VP of Sales. Came in Monday and felt very good about the interview which was more of behavioral interview. I was told a decision would be made the same week, and by Thursday I got an Offer.

Negotiation:
    Original offer was low compared to my experience and credentials. So I countered with my range and was given a good revised offer and I accepted.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dräger (Telford, PA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. I applied through LinkedIn, the recruiter got back to me the day after. Went through phone screening, 2 days after I was called in to the interview selection at the Telford, PA location. Fairly easy going interviews, not many hard questions, the HR representatives asked fair amounts of past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What were your greatest accomplishments at your last company.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

2 interviews of total 3 hours, simple questions to see if you fit their environment. I am adding more words to meet the minimum world limit for Glassdoor which I believe is too long in some occasions, 30 should not be set as the minimum and they should allow people to describe any process the way they want to.

Interview Questions

• Given a project what direction would you like to take for it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dräger (Andover, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter scheduled a phone interview with the software development manager. phone call lasted about 30 minutes, he introduced himself and the company, and gave time to introduce myself. Asked questions on projects I worked on and how I implemented a data structure on one of them.

Interview Questions

• Projects I worked on
      What I'm looking for?
      Data structures
      Design patterns   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dräger (Telford, PA (US)).

Interview

Interview was very basic. With department manager and HR manager in the room with me. Interview was relaxed and very informative. I saw right away this was a perfect opportunity for me. I was even offered a bottle of water.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dräger (Andover, MA (US)).

Interview

Started with a phone interview with one of the Tech Leads. We then set up a interview in Andover. During that interview I was ushered into a room where I was interviewed for about 5 hours. 1 Hour with HR, 2 hours with Senior Software Engineers and 2 hour with Technical Leads. I was asked work history questions and we talked about some of the current issues going on a Drager. I also given a quick find the error in the code problem.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger (Telford, PA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

My interview was a tad different, as I had already worked there prior, so my interview was a formality of going through the motions. Talking with my coworkers, this is how each individual had their interview go: The interview process will go as such: HR will call you and ask basic questions. The Head of Customer Service will then be given a chance to interview you over the phone if HR gives the green light, if you pass this, you will have a phone interview with the Service Technician Manager. If you pass these phone interviews, you will be brought in to do a group interview (group as in: you are by yourself answering more in depth questions from the head of HR/Service Manager and his Manager.). If you get through this, they'll give you a call back. Depending on your level of education will dictate the type of questions you will get.

Interview Questions

• Explain troubleshooting skills process you take when given 'x' problem with 'x' device.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.