Dräger Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Dräger

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dräger (Andover, MA (US)).

Interview

Started with a phone interview with one of the Tech Leads. We then set up a interview in Andover. During that interview I was ushered into a room where I was interviewed for about 5 hours. 1 Hour with HR, 2 hours with Senior Software Engineers and 2 hour with Technical Leads. I was asked work history questions and we talked about some of the current issues going on a Drager. I also given a quick find the error in the code problem.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dräger (Andover, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter scheduled a phone interview with the software development manager. phone call lasted about 30 minutes, he introduced himself and the company, and gave time to introduce myself. Asked questions on projects I worked on and how I implemented a data structure on one of them.

Interview Questions

• Projects I worked on
      What I'm looking for?
      Data structures
      Design patterns   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger (Andover, MA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

There was a phone screening from HR, followed by an in-person group/panel interview of 5 people,
    followed by a 1:1 with the director of engineering and finally a 1:1 with the director of HR.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about software technologies (language, OS, apps) followed by open-ended behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger.

Interview

I applied online and then had an in person interview with 2 employees from the department I would be working with. They went over my resume and then allowed me to ask questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

2 interviews of total 3 hours, simple questions to see if you fit their environment. I am adding more words to meet the minimum world limit for Glassdoor which I believe is too long in some occasions, 30 should not be set as the minimum and they should allow people to describe any process the way they want to.

Interview Questions

• Given a project what direction would you like to take for it?   Answer Question

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger (Telford, PA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

My interview was a tad different, as I had already worked there prior, so my interview was a formality of going through the motions. Talking with my coworkers, this is how each individual had their interview go: The interview process will go as such: HR will call you and ask basic questions. The Head of Customer Service will then be given a chance to interview you over the phone if HR gives the green light, if you pass this, you will have a phone interview with the Service Technician Manager. If you pass these phone interviews, you will be brought in to do a group interview (group as in: you are by yourself answering more in depth questions from the head of HR/Service Manager and his Manager.). If you get through this, they'll give you a call back. Depending on your level of education will dictate the type of questions you will get.

Interview Questions

• Explain troubleshooting skills process you take when given 'x' problem with 'x' device.   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dräger (Andover, MA (US)) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview and after I had cleared that I was invited to five consecutive 1:1 interviews on the same day. There were no unexpected questions and the atmosphere could be described by friendly. I was interviewed by various members of a product development team in addition to my to be manager. I was given feedback within 3 days of the interview and it turned out to be positive.

Interview Questions

• There were no particularly difficult questions. The feedback I received later on was that not all interviewers were convinced that I had enough experience which looking at it in all reality was a valid concern. This is not to say that I was not the right one for the job - just no preexisting experience in that particular field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to adjust the salary to my advantage w/o difficulty.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dräger.

Interview

Very thorough, panel style interview, Engineering, HR, Dept Manager. Was required to present a few page Power point as a "Describe how you handled a problem, and what steps you took to correct the problem" They do not give you feedback as to how you did on it.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, best, worst, 5-year vision, what are you good at, weak at, ect...   1 Answer

Staff Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dräger.

Interview

Drager recruiter contacted me through linkedin
    I asked for contact phone number, & technical clarification of the job,
    they asked for resume and would not answer my initial questions

From glassdoor i observed numerous negative reviews including a comment their
    R&D was moved to Lubeck Germany, & they will shortly loose their UK-EU trade channel

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger (Andover, MA (US)).

Interview

Basic phone screening interview with a Human Resource manager. The next step was a phone interview with the department head followed by a panel interview. They asked for you to put together a power point presentation and present it at the panel interview. Then there is the psychological interview and the normal drug screen once the offer was made.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.