Dream Unlimited Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dream Unlimited

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was very quick, they did not waste time or asked any questions outside of what the job required. The hiring managers were polite and friendly. The company seems like a great place to work and I look forward to my second round interview!

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work here?
    Answer Question

Dream Unlimited

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited

Interview

Interview with director of operation and revenue control management. Very detailed questions about your experience. People in the team are passionate and energetic. I think they want to hear something interesting and innovative compared to traditional answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

Got a call from an HR lady to see if I was interested in the position. The next process was a webex meeting with two portfolio managers, the interview was close to one hour. Received an offer a week later.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me your favourite function on excel and why?
1 person found this interview helpful

Dream Unlimited

Application

I interviewed at Dream Unlimited

Interview

The cybersecurity manager and another manager interviewed me. Each had their own set of questions, starting with soft questions then asked about my experience and ambitions. Did not get any technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you faced an issue with a rude colleague and how you overcame it.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Applied online, then phone interview and then in person interview a couple days later. Got the job a few hours later. Super easy interview, basic interview questions and great conversation. Do research on the company beforehand

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dream Unlimited

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited in Nov 2019

Interview

They contacted me on LinkedIn with the job posting. I applied online, and was emailed to set up a phone interview with an intern. After the phone interview, I attended an in-person interview. When I hadn’t heard from them 2 weeks later, I sent a follow-up email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Calgary, AB) in Oct 2018

Interview

Different format than the norm. Basically I talked all about my work history. Talked about my certification education, how I deal with stress and I how I manage my workload. Talked about my hobby with my horse.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dream Unlimited

Application

I interviewed at Dream Unlimited

Interview

Applied through school recruitment; structured, met with HR then the hiring manager. First one was a 30 minute behavioral, the second one was also quite behavioral, focusing on some technical aspects of the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Saskatoon, SK)

Interview

I applied for the position, received a phone call within a day, was interviewed the next day, job offered to me in a few days. It was not stressful at all.

Interview Questions
  • Why was I looking for employment.

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dream Unlimited (Saskatoon, SK) in Aug 2017

Interview

It was light and there was so stressful pressure. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel welcome. There was an initial interview over the phone which I had to pass to get an in-person interview, then if you pass that, there would be a second and/or final interview. When you get to that point, the candidate at least knows the company is seriously considering the candidate.

Interview Questions
  • The asked about previous experience and the industry types I worked for before.
1 person found this interview helpful