Dream11 Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

Recruitment Agency23%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Dream11

Application

I interviewed at Dream11

Interview

Zoom interview. I had 3 rounds focusing on RCA, design, and then culture fit. The rounds were taken by senior members of the team. The first round was a stress test while the other two were quite interactive

Interview Questions
  • How would you solve the problem of ordering from multiple places at Swiggy
    Answer Question

Dream11

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dream11

Interview

HR reach out to me and schedule the first portfolio round. After the portfolio round HR connected with me and gave me 3 hours of exercise, it was a combination of the takeaway assignment but for time is only for 3 hours. It was a fairly generic problem statement, and if I have any questions I need to contact HR, and the answer you get does not clear up the situation. I started the solving exercise within the given time, but the expected outcome they want is a bit unrealistic. Once the exercise is complete, HR will schedule the Presentation round with a panel (3 people). As I was presenting my solution, there were so many questions on the flow that I was unable to cover in 3 hours. At the end of the interview, I asked why 3 hours of exercise and why the Hi-Fi design was included, to which they replied that they wanted to see how designers prioritize tasks and complete them(not satisfying answer). After reading another glassdoor UX interview, I noticed the panel focused more on the UI design. I think they should take the time to decide what exact skills they need in a designer. Suggestion: When you apply to Dream11 and complete the task, ask for quick access to a designer. Do not focus on complex hi-fi designs, which will consume the bulk of your time and leave you with substantial work. It was great talking to you all (design team Dream11) 😊

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Dream11

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Khārapur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dream11 (Khārapur)

Interview

1. Coding exam. 2. 3 interviews Interview round 1: ( 30 min) general puzzles were asked. Interview round 2( 30 min) : Small coding questions were given. We were asked to explain our approach and then code them in the language we are comfortable. Interview round 3 (30 min): this is a HR round. They asked about the skills we have. About our previous projects, interests, future plans etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dream11

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dream11 in Jan 2022

Interview

1st Round was portfolio review in which I had to present any one project, 2nd round was assignment. I was given the liberty of doing it over the weekend. I got the opportunity to walk the team through my thought process interview went well but then the HR informed me they wont be going ahead because he didn't get the "positive feedback." That is fine, I was not what they were looking for but the concept of doing an assignment in 3 hours (to add pressure) does not make sense. An interview process is a reflection of the company, this was unreasonable. In three hours you have to set up the style and design a flow. Although the role was of a product designer (UI/UX), they focused only on the UI which showed me they were looking for a glorified UI designer.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through 1 project? What were the challenges? How do you keep up with the latest trends?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dream11 (New Delhi) in Jan 2022

Interview

1st round was coding. 1 question, LC medium. 2nd round was about databases for 1 hour. got rejected in this round. missed 1 or 2 concepts around how indexes speed up filtering on database. Was able to answer most of the questions - partitioning, sharding, replication, etc. Didnt understand why there is so much emphasis on databases given JD is for software development engineer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dream11 (Mumbai) in Jan 2022

Interview

1. Interview was scheduled then postponed twice at last minute by HR 2. Interview was taken by different panel to what HR had informed me and the panel was not serious about the interview, it felt like they were just substitute to the actual person who was supposed to take interview 3. Feedback that was given was vague and late and never got final interview result

Interview Questions
  • 1. Asked about past experience 2. Achievements/ implementations 3. No technical questions

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dream11 (Mumbai) in Dec 2021

Interview

All three rounds were virtual, in which one was technical and one was to test the logical reasoning and last one was managerial. Interviewers were very considerate and chill, gave imp hints at times, and ultimately guided to the solution.

Interview Questions
  • Painters partition problem, word search problem and given a unsorted array, find the max difference between adjacent elements when the array is in sorted order( without actually sorting the array ie in O(n) time

Anonymous Employee in North Guwāhāti

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dream11 (North Guwāhāti) in Dec 2021

Interview

It was an on campus opportunity. It was a three round process. Round 1: DS Algo Round 2: Project Discussion + System Design + Puzzles Round 3: Hr+ CS topics Last round was pure Hr round with some CS core technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • The first round was an DS Algo round where I was asked 3 coding problems which I had to code on a compiler of my choice. First question was DP bit mask(Hard), Second question was a medium greedy problem and the last one was hashing based medium problem. Second Round was all about my project discussion and basic system design and puzzles. Last round was pure Hr round with some CS core technical questions.

Dream11

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dream11

Interview

Interview process had 3 rounds, starting with Introductory call, case round and another with Leadership team. The first round was resume and PM questions followed by a case round which had case PPT

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dream11 (Mumbai) in Dec 2021

Interview

One of the Product Leader reached out to me regarding the opportunity. Had an exploratory round (of 1+ hour) with them and then there was a small case given to be submitted. In parallel, there was one more interview round with another Product Leader. Once this was cleared, they gave a case study on which the PPT was supposed to be made and presented. Case was vague and needed clarifications on the deliverables as it was not mentioned clearly as to what was expected. Got the clarification and submitted the deck. Then there was a Presentation round with a team of 4-5 Product Managers and Directors. Hardly any questions were asked on the presentation and the panel looked least interested. No feedback nothing during the presentation. They just said the HR will get back; which he did not. No feedback on the process, no rejection call or email nothing. It is okay to reject a candidate as the conversion stands at ~20% for PM jobs. At least have a process to inform the candidate of the same and share the feedback. Cannot imagine working with such people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews

Dream11 Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Dream11 as 34.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.11 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for SDE2 and Business Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Development Engineer (SDE) II and User Experience Designer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Dream11 takes an average of 11 days when considering 63 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Dream11 according to 63 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 25.00%