DreamWorks Animation Asset Management Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DreamWorks Animation Asset Management Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at DreamWorks Animation

Asset Management Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation (Redwood City, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was in a nice relaxed environment in 2 stages. First was to meet the main supervisor in which he told me the history of the company. The second stage was with the team I would be working with and they would ask me the technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How would I trouble shoot a system that wasn't working on the network?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DreamWorks Animation

Asset Management Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation (Glendale, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a straight forward one, where you would meet with the coordinator for Asset Management, and finally with the Manager for Asset Management. They were both in person and private in a conference room. The final interviewer asked many more in depth questions about experience related to computers, and peripherals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit for this specific team?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.