DreamWorks Animation Internal Auditing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Internal Auditing

DreamWorks Animation Internal Auditing Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation (Burbank, CA (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and the interview was by phone. It was very casual and lasted roughly 20 minutes. The interview was very professional and were able to answer all questions asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DreamWorks Animation

Internal Auditing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation.

Interview

I applied this position online and got a back-to-back interview a week later. The interviewers were really nice. They asked me about my resume and my opinions about the current market. The atmosphere during this interview was really relaxing and friendly. Just like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Can you use the knowledge you learned in Macroeconomics to explain the current market in US?   Answer Question

Internal Auditing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received the invitation several weeks later. The interview process was a back to back interview. The interviewee were really nice. The interview questions are behavioral based. They also asked me go through my resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.