DreamWorks Animation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DreamWorks Animation Interview Questions

Interviews at DreamWorks Animation

2.6

R&D Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation.

Interview

I was called by the HR team to get my basic information. Then was set up for an interview with the R&D Team. I was questioned about my projects and relevant experience. I was also asked a few questions about how i would approach a particular problem.

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very clear and informative throughout the entire recruiting process. It was a very quick process. Overall recruiting process took about 2 weeks. I met many people on the team and I got a great sense of the work environment. Genuinely great people to work with.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were so interesting because you can understand each of the team members personality through the interview process. I got to know exactly the environment I would be working in. They answered my questions I had very clearly and honestly.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Terrible. HR leader didn't even know why I was there; recruiter had me come in for a position that never materialized. The recruiter was adamant that a job would be opening and had me come in, but never followed up or called back at any point.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation in September 2013.

Interview

Well I applied for this position on Indeed.com and two days later one of the Recruiters forwarded my resume to another and they called. I had a phone interview that i didn't past. The Recruiter was very nice and honest.

Interview Questions

• Please give me specificity in your work experience about where you executed heavy admin and calendaring work.   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation (Glendale, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

A day after I applied for the internship I received a phone call from DreamWorks Animation, asking if I wanted to schedule an interview. The interview was scheduled a few days after the initial phone call. I was sent an email informing me where to go and who would be interviewing me. I was interviews by three people in the department. Twenty minutes after the interview, I received a phone call and they informed me that I was the last person they interviewed and was offered the internship.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect working at DreamWorks to be like?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself and why you would be a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation (Glendale, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed and conversational. They know you have the skills if they booked the interview. Now they want to know if you are someone they want to work with. They really only asked one question.

Production Interview

Interview

This was a thirty minute process. Everyone seemed friendly and casual and willing to answer any questions openly. Interviewee should have questions prepared - this took up the majority of the time. Be curious.

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation (Glendale, CA (US)).

Interview

It was quick, simple and easy to understand how it would all work. The point of contact I had was very helpful to me during this time. The questions were straight forward.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

Met with several supervisors, they had previously had access to my performance reviews and other supervisor recommendations. Talked about the position and requirements. Short and sweet mostly they had a good idea what they were looking for and wanted to meet to make sure there was a connection.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about coming into a department in the middle of the production and taking over for someone else?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am still in this phase, they offered a lower-than-expected rate and I have made a counter offer

Department Technical Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation.

Interview

- Phone Screen (10min)
    - Basic Interview With TD (Simple Graphics Questions, 30min)
    - In-Depth Interview With Team I'd Be Working On (Graphics Questions, CS Questions, Brainteasers, Culture Questions, 1hr30min)

The whole process was extremely pleasant and everyone was very friendly.