DreamWorks Animation Modeler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DreamWorks Animation Modeler Interview Questions

Interviews at DreamWorks Animation

1 Interview Review

Modeler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at DreamWorks Animation (Glendale, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied online and send email to recruiter several times, but there was no answer for a long time over few month. One day recruiting coordinator contacted me, then had a phone interview with supervisor(August). Then I had an on site interview at the PDI within a month after phone interview(September). After that there was no any answer for a long time. I just recognized that might be rejected... but one day I got a call from Dreamworks in Glendale(December), and flew to there for onsite interview with several supervisors, and also had an video interview with sup in Redwood city. There was no any answer for next 3 months, then finally I got an offer from Dreamworks Glendale (1st week of March)

Interview Questions

• what are the positive, inspiring aspects of being on the show?   Answer Question
  • Are there areas for improvement on your show? if so, what are they?   Answer Question
  • Is there anything you'd like to done differently in your department?   Answer Question
  • How is the moral on the team? Any suggestion for improvement?   Answer Question
  • Do you have the neccessay resources and tools to do your job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They suggested me competitive salary than my expectations, but I requested them to think a little bit. They offered me increased salary(10% more) next day, and relocation cost, 1 month temp housing. I accept it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.