Duedil Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Duedil Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Duedil

1 Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Call with the recruiter, then a face to face with the hiring manager. This went really well, there were no concerns raised and I was put forward to the next stage. For the next stage I was asked to do a role play and demo their product. I spent three/four days working on this however two days before the final interview I received an email from the internal recruiter explaining they would not be proceeding with my final interview. I responded asking for feedback and received nothing. The kick in the teeth was that half an hour after emailing me, they contacted my colleague asking him to interview. Feedback would have been appreciated, and if there was no plan to allow me to complete the final stage then I should not have been sent the brief and given access to the system as it wasted four days of my time. Shows a lack of respect for time given.

Interview Questions

Duedil Response

25 Sep 2017 – Talent Specialist

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is of course not the experience we intend for our candidates, and we completely appreciate your frustration. DueDil interview all our candidates on individual merit and always ensure that specific, individual feedback is provided (both directly or via any recruitment agency partners we work with.) We apologise that your feedback did not reach you and that the context here was clearly not sufficiently provided.

We keep detailed records of all our recruitment activity. If you would like to, please do get in touch and we would be happy to discuss this directly with you.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.