Duedil Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.1

Sort:

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. The hiring manager reached out to me via LinkedIn and then I communicated with the recruiter to organise interviews. I had one phone screen and then an in person meeting in London where I met about 5 different people from across the business. I accepted their offer and they relocated me to London from Dublin 3 weeks later. I can't say enough about how professional and helpful they were throughout the process.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was recommended for the position, so the iv process was slightly different. I had 2 initial conversations with future bosses to assess my character fit, and 1 skill based shorter conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are the key skills of EA?   Answer Question
    • How will you approach the people I need to meet and arrange my agenda at a conference?   Answer Question

Duedil Response

21 Mar 2017 – Head of Talent

Thank you - it's lovely to have you here!

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Dis-organised! and this says a lot about what to expect in working for this company. I took the time to attend a one to one interview with them and was told a follow up would be scheduled shortly and heard nothing.They consistently tried to change interview dates and times which became embarrassing.

Interview Questions

Duedil Response

30 Mar 2016 – Head of Talent

I'm so sorry you've had such a poor experience. If you'd like to get in touch then I'll look into this and come back to you.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

3 separate interviews; a qualifying interview over the phone, and in office interview with a Team Leader, and finally a Case Study and Sales Demonstration with a Sales Leader and Sales Manager

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail the sale you are most proud of, from prospecting to close?   Answer Question

Sales Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was approached by DueDil back in April 2017. The process took 2 weeks and was very structured. I first had a 30 minutes phone interview before I was invited for a first interview. Ginni then told me within a couple hours that I made it through to the final stage. During this final interview, I was asked to present what my daily and weekly activities as a researcher would be. Ginni was very supportive throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• 1. What common phrase do you believe to be false?
      2. Tell me something you have started from scratch.
      3. What was the most interesting module you studied at university?   Answer Question

See What Duedil Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Pros: “Highly skilled team - a lot can be learnt from code reviews or just asking questions Great culture across the company 10% time to work on something that interests you Open to adopting...”“Highly skilled team - a lot can be learnt from code reviews or just asking questions Great culture across the company 10% time to work on something that interests you Open to adopting new technology Lots of opportunities to learn (weekly talks, conferences, courses or books) Product managers and designers value your opinion” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.