Duedil Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Duedil

3.2

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

3 separate interviews; a qualifying interview over the phone, and in office interview with a Team Leader, and finally a Case Study and Sales Demonstration with a Sales Leader and Sales Manager

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail the sale you are most proud of, from prospecting to close?   Answer Question

Sales Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was approached by DueDil back in April 2017. The process took 2 weeks and was very structured. I first had a 30 minutes phone interview before I was invited for a first interview. Ginni then told me within a couple hours that I made it through to the final stage. During this final interview, I was asked to present what my daily and weekly activities as a researcher would be. Ginni was very supportive throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• 1. What common phrase do you believe to be false?
      2. Tell me something you have started from scratch.
      3. What was the most interesting module you studied at university?   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. The hiring manager reached out to me via LinkedIn and then I communicated with the recruiter to organise interviews. I had one phone screen and then an in person meeting in London where I met about 5 different people from across the business. I accepted their offer and they relocated me to London from Dublin 3 weeks later. I can't say enough about how professional and helpful they were throughout the process.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

After approaching Duedil directly due to knowing them from a previous role and being very impressed with the business, a telephone interview was organised with a member of their recruitment team. It went very well and I was then invited to interview face to face. After this interview, I sent Duedil an e-mail with my feedback however I received no response or updates from Duedil on my interview, something which I find really unprofessional!

I took time out of my full-time role to attend the interview and the least I expect back is some feedback or even just a plain "no" from a business.

Not hearing anything back at all shows a completed disregard and disrespect for my time and effort.

This is how I would expect a busy recruitment agency to treat candidates, not a people-focused business. Not impressed at all.

9 Jan 2017 – Talent Specialist

We apologise that you have had this poor experience. This is never how we would expect a candidate to be treated; in fact positive candidate experience is of utmost importance to DueDil. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was recommended for the position, so the iv process was slightly different. I had 2 initial conversations with future bosses to assess my character fit, and 1 skill based shorter conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are the key skills of EA?   Answer Question
    • How will you approach the people I need to meet and arrange my agenda at a conference?   Answer Question

21 Mar 2017 – Head of Talent

Thank you - it's lovely to have you here!

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Dis-organised! and this says a lot about what to expect in working for this company. I took the time to attend a one to one interview with them and was told a follow up would be scheduled shortly and heard nothing.They consistently tried to change interview dates and times which became embarrassing.

Interview Questions

Duedil Response

30 Mar 2016 – Head of Talent

I'm so sorry you've had such a poor experience. If you'd like to get in touch then I'll look into this and come back to you.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

30 minute phone interview with their Talent Manger. It was a very informal chat about the role and then some questions surrounding my experience - particularly focusing on performance management, culture and employee engagement.

I thought it went well, and was told on the phone that they would like to get me in for a face to face interview the following week. Unfortunately, despite the fact I followed up with 3 separate emails for an update, I never heard anything back. It would have been great to receive some feedback as to why they decided not to proceed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain how I would go about implementing and maintaing a performance management system.   Answer Question

30 Mar 2016 – Head of Talent

I'm so, so sorry about this. If you'd like to get in touch today then I'll have a look to see what's happened and come back to you with feedback as soon as possible.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online and had a telephone interview with the outgoing HR Manager. The telephone interview went well and I was told they would be in touch about next steps. Unfortunately I never heard any more from them despite chasing them for feedback.
    The interview itself was a quite relaxed conversation about the role, my previous experience etc.

Interview Questions

• Quite an informal chat covering my experience and my views on a range of HR topics including performance management etc. I was asked to talk about some of the challenges in my current role and how I handle them.   Answer Question

See What Duedil Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Business Development Manager in London, England (UK)

Pros: “- Good base salary for the industry - Culture is fantastic: management really looks after employees and want to make sure people are happy - Office is full of smart people ready to help...”“- Good base salary for the industry - Culture is fantastic: management really looks after employees and want to make sure people are happy - Office is full of smart people ready to help even if they have nothing to gain from it. - Big investment in people - Management mixes with employees which creates a good atmosphere - Marketing team super active to generate leads for sales - Startup culture but company has a proper structure/workflows - free Friday lunch and free booze! -2017 is the year, probably the best time to join Duedil as we are in hyper growth so lots of progression opportunities” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.