Duedil Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Duedil (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied to the position online and was contacted by an HR one week after that.

The first round was a 30-minute-long live coding session with the Engineering Manager. Two basic coding questions have been asked, I did well and was invited to the next round.

Three days later, an offline coding test was sent to me, and I was asked to complete it in 3 days. The test was fairly long (3 sections), including a nonsense Linux shell question that no one would ever have to deal with in real life. They just made it up. I managed to complete the test and sent it back on time. I hadn't heard from them for one week, so I wrote an email asking for feedback. The Engineering Manager replied to my email for arranging an onsite interview, no feedback given.

10 days later, I attended the onsite interview in their office. The interview consisted of 3 rounds, 45-minute each round. A wide range of questions has been asked ranging from ML to Algorithms and Problem-Solving Skills. I did not do well because my knowledge isn't broad enough for the role and I also felt tired in the final live-coding round (I traveled 2 hours and a half to their office at 2 pm), even the two interviewers looked tired at 5 pm.

7 days later after the onsite interview, I haven't heard back from them yet. I have already secured two offers from other companies, so I wasn't waiting for their decision but it is still unpleasant when I have spent so much time for the interview process and they were too busy and didn't have time to respond to me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to ensure your ML model achieve 100% recall?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.