E I Dupont Services Centre India Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at E I Dupont Services Centre India

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at E I Dupont Services Centre India (Hyderābād) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was very Professional and the Interview Panel were very Polite and provided comfort. The HR were also very proactive and highly responsive to all the queries we have. 2 rounds were there. First one is of Managerial round where most of the questions were related to Subject domain knowledge and the next one was of Senior Managerial round where most of the questions were around Personality Assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Resume related and Technical questions related to Internal Controls
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E I Dupont Services Centre India in Oct 2017

Interview

Very simple 1st round with the center manager and 2nd one with US director. Both happen immediately and offer was made within 2 days and i joined within 2 months. Process was very well organized with HR explaining the interview process and timelines

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at E I Dupont Services Centre India (Hyderābād) in Feb 2016

Interview

Personal round (F2F) - Accounts basics written test - Aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability, Accounts and finance questions, Excel quesions and three problems Reconciliation, trial balance etc Next HR Round - Salary Discussions and HR related questions ( For Instance - Why Dupont ) Manager Round - Two questions and if u get good offer then these means ?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed