EDF Commercial Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EDF Commercial Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Commercial Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EDF (Telephone, TX (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interviewer begins by giving you an overview on how the interview will run. He/she asks you around two practice questions which are not assessed. They then ask you around ten other questions. I found the interviewer generally friendly, which made the conversation more relaxed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EDF

Commercial Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EDF.

Interview

I applied online in December, 2015 and went through a series of online tests. In January 2017 I was invited for a competency based telephone interview. This was my first telephone interview ever so it did not go that well for me.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why EDF and why the course?
      2. How have I dealt with stress before?
      3. The most difficult task I have had to face?
      4. A time when I had to question a high authority and what was the process and outcome?   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgwater, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at EDF (Bridgwater, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online in October and after completing a few online tests, I was invited to a 30-40 minute phone interview asking motivations for wanting to join the graduate scheme and the usual competency questions. At the start of December I attended a 2 day assessment centre which was well organised and consisted of group exercises, a presentation and an interview. EDF provided food and accommodation, and everyone I met was friendly.

However, it then took three months to hear back with the result of the assessment centre, and communication throughout this time was extremely poor. There was no contact number so it was impossible to speak to anyone about my application. We had been told to expect to hear within two weeks of the assessment centre but I didn't hear back until March, at which point I was sent a generic rejection email. I was promised feedback by telephone but it is now April and I have still heard nothing. I would not recommend applying to the graduate scheme unless you're happy being left in the lurch for months after giving up two days of your time and countless more hours of preparation.

If this is how they treat the applicants who make it to the final stage of their recruitment process then it does make you wonder how they treat their employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to use your initiative to improve something   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.