EPAM Interview Questions

Updated 14 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 673 of over 673 interviews

Recruiter29%
Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

EPAM

Application

I interviewed at EPAM

Interview

It did not go well with second round . No formal introduction or nothing about your work experience. Just questions across all technologies and scripting test with main scripting languages.

Interview Questions
  • Aws, Networking , Linux, scripting languages, DevOps
    Answer Question
7 people found this interview helpful

EPAM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM

Interview

Received a phone call from a Recruiter who knew nothing about the role. Was told that they'd be back in touch with more information but heard nothing. Really poor candidate experience. I suspect that my current salary was too high for the job but they could have just said they'd rather pay someone a low salary. I'd avoid this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EPAM

Application

I interviewed at EPAM

Interview

Phone interview, pretty basic and then the techinal which goes through the details of your discipline. Amazing experience with detailed evaluation and feedback. Last round is with a manager to discuss opportunities.

EPAM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EPAM

Interview

Java based company , will have interview and coding round only based on java and datastructures, you will have 2 round to clear each having mcq with negative marking and coding questions. Once these 2 rounds are cleared you will have face to face interview

Interview Questions
  • Maximum attempt to find the breaking point of a egg from f flored building (Egg problem)

EPAM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EPAM

Interview

The position i applied for is purely for Azure related services but the interview discussion went for other scripting basics and unrelated questions and the interviewer was cutting several times before even finishing the answer

Interview Questions
  • Surprisingly there was no question related to any Cloud tool

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM (Hyderābād) in May 2021

Interview

The hr is good and clear with what they are looking for as per the process there is 2 round of technical, 1 managers then HR The Technical interview went on 2 and half hours (150mins) the panel started the interview by telling about them self(like they are Java associates cross trained on Salesforce) then started asking about what you do in your daily routine.( Trying to collect points on what you don't no) . Questions on integration Lightning component Basic Admin Questions 2 coding Questions 1) write a componentevent E2E code(required good amount of coding on notepad) 2) trigger scenarios Plus all other questions/ topic which you already told you are not aware of at the beginning of the interview. Even If you remind them they you not worked on those scenarios/ topics they still keep asking you around those to reject you. Looks like the interview round which goes on for 2 and half hours is designed to reject the people who are applying and not to actually hire them. Epam must learn to value time of others if they don't like someone then there 8s no point of taking the interview for such a long time

Interview Questions
  • Test class , batch process, types of APIs , Lighting interfaces

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EPAM (Hyderābād) in May 2021

Interview

Just a training programmer . Training on java. Continues for14 months, but actually 8-10 months. Might be helpful in getting job. Classes are on every Tuesday for 2 hours. Tests and assignments are tricky very tricky.

Interview Questions
  • Java basics and data structures.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EPAM (Pune) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interviewer was fine and was asking questions that were part of what his expectations were from Resume . 1st Round from unit testing to anguular to code refactoring ...20questions in 24 mins and then 2nd Round Technical Interview will be based upon what's mentioned in Resume.

Interview Questions
  • What are Func and Predicate delegates. Difference between null and undefined in Javascript. JWT Token - Three important parts -Header,Subject,Signature and all are in encoded form . How to create a JWT Token . What are Prototype methods in Javascript. How to Detect changes made to all public properties. Jquery to find odd rows of table and apply css to background. Can we have a parameterised static constructor. HasTracking in Entity Framework . how can we call a constructor of abstract class. ViewChild and ViewChildren Declare in Angular Behavioral Subject in Angular vs Observable Subjects in Angular - An RxJS Subject is a special type of Observable that allows values to be multicasted to many Observers. While plain Observables are unicast (each subscribed Observer owns an independent execution of the Observable), Subjects are multicast. A Subject is like an Observable, but can multicast to many Observers. Difference between let and Var Difference between null and undefined . Difference between use and Ruun in .net core. Difference between ConfigMethod and Config Services. Write SQL to LINQ Queries --> join two tables and apply group by. IEnumerable and IQueryable Download huge files using Web API
7 people found this interview helpful

EPAM

Application

I interviewed at EPAM

Interview

Three phase interview with cv screening, technical interview with small coding task and project fitting. Whole process took approx two weeks which is pretty good. Fluent English is needed no matter where you apply.

Interview Questions
  • Enumerate some of design patterns

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM (Boston, MA)

Interview

Began with an email and basic phone screen, with a lot of attention to detail towards scheduling, etc. I was told a technical interview call would be about 45 minutes, and the actual call came in closer to 2 and a half hours. Despite that, the interviewer was professional if somewhat hard to understand at times, with a wide range of questions and one programming challenge related to general web development. No contact whatsoever after the technical interview, making it a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 673 Interviews