EPAM Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 25 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 670 interviews

Other10%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

EPAM

Application

I interviewed at EPAM

Interview

First round is an HR interview, few basic HR questions and speaking in english. Then you have to take a technical programming test at home. It contains small tasks, not that hard - like a puzzle, you have to put every part to it's place. The final round is a technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
    1 Answer

EPAM

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EPAM in Dec 2020

Interview

There is a mcq based test in which it had data structure related questions and 2 coding questions and a technical round of interview and a hr round interview. The whole process is online and the interviewers are really interactive and provides us a friendly environment.

Interview Questions
  • They have asked me around 40 questions and the concepts are related to java and asked to implement stack using linked list.

Anonymous Employee in South Twenty Four Parganas

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at EPAM (South Twenty Four Parganas) in Nov 2020

Interview

The overall interview process was smooth. You will have coding round , communication round and TR and HR. After HR round If you get selected then you have to go through 6 months internship and then it will converted to full time employment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EPAM (Pune) in Oct 2020

Interview

The Process is in 4 phases :- 1. Coding Round :- There is a coding round on on my anatomy on 17 Oct 2020 and I cleared that round it will contain some coding questions based on java 2. Machine Round :- There is a again technology specific machine round for mine it is of js and angular 3. Technical interview :- It is also based in the Technology i.e. JS , Node JS and Angular 4. HR Round :- The HR round is very good and clear that round too * After 18 days of HR i got and call and HR asks me to join on 16 dec 2020 which I am not able to join because i have 3 months notice period and i clearly mention this in My HR round too at that time HR said there is not problem in 3 months notice period and I am reject because of this reason Moral :- Have 3 months notice period then don't apply in that company

Interview Questions
  • THere not a hard questions asked by anyone
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EPAM (Saint Petersburg)

Interview

I have applied for a junior Java developer position, with some courses behind (in Russia). Almost 9 months I have to earn my skills, with EPAM's help and absolutely free. Of course, 5 of them were a production experience with no fee. To apply for this job there were 3 steps of an interview. First of all, you have to answer the call and answer some technical questions (very simple) and tell about yourself (in English, of course). Secondly, you have to pass a technical interview. Questions were simple, almost about java core (syntax, OOP, etc). And the last one was a check your English level (write a letter and a "small talk" with a teacher). After all, after 9 months, there was a big technical interview (2 hours) before a job offer. This one included a theoretical part and two (sometimes more) practical tasks. You need to know Spring, Hibernate, Java Core (with concurrency), Stream API, JDBC, any CI/CD, GIT, SQL. All that knowledge you can get through 9 months of EPAM courses. This all worth it.

Interview Questions
  • Name a Hibernate issue and describe how to fix it.
  • How Spring prepare context? How we can add some custom logic at the very beginning of loading beans?

EPAM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM

Interview

The process was nice, Basic OOP's concepts and questions on Data Structure and Algorithms were asked. After the 120 minutes coding round, there was three more rounds which included GD, Technical and HR

Interview Questions
  • Difference between ArrayList and LinkedList ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EPAM (Noida) in Aug 2019

Interview

There were two coding rounds followed by GD,Technical. One coding round was from home and one was conducted at their centre. Second round consisted of MCQ on java and two coding questions.

Interview Questions
  • They just asked output of some code snippets.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EPAM (Greater Noida) in Aug 2019

Interview

First there was an online coding round with three simple problems. Then the selected students were called to some predefined colleges near them like colleges in delhi ,chandigarh,kolkatta and a few more. There a second coding round was conducted with 12 MCQ questions and two coding questions. Then a Group Discussion was held (The selection ratio was 8/10(approx.)). Then a Technical round. After that finally an HR round.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Noida) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was a 5 round process. Round 1 : Coding round where 3 questions are there with easy and medium level difficulty. Round 2 : Coding round Round 3 : GD round Round 4: Technical Interview Round 5: HR round

Interview Questions
  • Round 2 : One is medium difficulty level question : Count number of Islands Second : Question on Mathematics Non-negative number.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EPAM (Hyderābād) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was quite and good but they mainly focus on oops concepts in java and they even test us on java platform .At the first they have send a link to write online exam and they shortlisted the students based on the exam. They have called us to hyderabad for further rounds in MLR college and then online exam round-2 has been conducted and then Group discussion round ,and then technical round and HR

Interview Questions
  • what are solid rules? get the count of class instantiation etc
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews