EXL Service Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EXL Service Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at EXL Service

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Aptitude round on CoCubes comprising of medium level LR, Quant and verbal questions to be done in 45 minutes.

65 students were selected for the interview process.

After that it was told they would take 2 interview rounds of HR and Technical having many puzzles and logical maths questions with mixed HR questions as well.

I cleared those 2 interview rounds but surprisingly they took a 3rd interview round for me and they rejected me in that which was very unfair as all the other students had just 2 rounds.
Really wasted a lot of time.

And the compensation paid for the position of analyst were very less as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

First, interviewer tell about the firm and the work that's done in his team/role. And then moves on the ask about the interview. However, I would say most part of the interview was about asking problem solving, case-like questions. Of course, there was the general tell me about yourself, etc., but I felt that was not too much focused. The questions included asking about finding the probability for different combination of things.

Interview Questions

• Basic probability, simple programming/coding question, and a few business case questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

simple.quiz and guesstimates were the only things asked. they basically want to check logic of the student.they ask questions related to cvs and tell me about yoursef. i was askedthe ant puzzle and also the 2 rope puzzle in which 45 min of ime is to be calculated using these 2 ropes.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

There were three rounds. Each round was a case study round, with a bit of HR mixed. Cases were simple. Communication skills of the interviewers was bad. They kept stuttering and were intimidated by good communication skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi).

Interview

Interview started with basic HR questions and from there directly jumped to core statistical questions. Guessestimates to coding everything was asked. Puzzles were also given. Overall not a good experience as the one who took my interview was not listening to any of my answers and this was very frustrating for me as it was the first interview of my life.

Interview Questions

• In 30 secs tell me 30 words that doesn't have the letter 'a'   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by the technical and hr round.The aptitude level was medium and it was all about time management.The technical round was all about your cv , puzzles and guesstimates.They were checking your logical approach for things and not answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in August 2018.

Interview

Process took 1 day. Online test followed by PI and then HR round. Puzzles and questions on probability were asked in PI that are available on internet. Prepare resume and guesstimates well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in August 2018.

Interview

EXL visited our campus for recruitment. The process included three rounds : 1.) Aptitude test
    2.) F-2-F Interview 3.) HR Interview. Aptitude test was conducted well in advance and then the shortlist was announced few days later.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on resume and the asked 2-3 puzzles and a market entry case study. Appropriate time was given to the puzzles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2018.

Interview

They called me for the HR round.
    So I appeared for the same and it took whole day and last they told me, we will call you later... So I got a call from exl after one week.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience
      Why do you want to join exl   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

Not a punctual company at all. They made us wait for more than 3 hours before the test and another 4-5 hours for the interviews. The company is good but hiring people need to be more mature/smart.

Interview Questions

• 1st puzzle- Solved in 2 minutes
      2nd puzzle- solved in 2-3 minutes   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.