EXL Service Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 3 Apr 2019

2.9

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

First, interviewer tell about the firm and the work that's done in his team/role. And then moves on the ask about the interview. However, I would say most part of the interview was about asking problem solving, case-like questions. Of course, there was the general tell me about yourself, etc., but I felt that was not too much focused. The questions included asking about finding the probability for different combination of things.

Interview Questions

• Basic probability, simple programming/coding question, and a few business case questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Aptitude round on CoCubes comprising of medium level LR, Quant and verbal questions to be done in 45 minutes.

65 students were selected for the interview process.

After that it was told they would take 2 interview rounds of HR and Technical having many puzzles and logical maths questions with mixed HR questions as well.

I cleared those 2 interview rounds but surprisingly they took a 3rd interview round for me and they rejected me in that which was very unfair as all the other students had just 2 rounds.
    Really wasted a lot of time.

And the compensation paid for the position of analyst were very less as well.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service in September 2014.

Interview

After PPT in our college they shortlisted few students on basis of cv submitted, Then they took the interviews of the shortlisted students. Finally five or six students were recruited as intern.

Interview Questions

• Two puzzles, not so difficult was asked during interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy process to crack
    But still try not to go for it as it is low payer to employs
    And has a very government type of behaviour of the superior

You should try for amex as it is the part of amex n been taken over by gbt

Application

Interview

Process of Interviews:

Short listing based upon your details.
    1.one online written Test conducted by cocubes
    (aptitude, logical reasoning, DI and english)

Interviews - Two rounds
    1. basic hr questions
    2. Maths puzzles
    3. guess estimates
    4. programming questions
    5. Case situations

It checks basically your Communication skills, Aptitude, Analytical ability

Analyst Interview

Interview

Firstly you have qualify an online test consisting of apti, logical reasoning and english each of which had their individual cutoffs. This was followed by two technical interviews in which many puzzles were asked followed by a HR round. In the interviews you could asked questions on guesstimation or on some basic c concepts.

Interview Questions

• Anything you state as your interest domain. Mine was to name all the fixtures of US open.

Basically in both the technical interviews lots of puzzles were asked so i advice is to read as many puzzles as you can.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Great exposure, approachable leadership team, Ecosystem that encourages learning on the job
    Cons
    Work-life balance, stagnation after a few months in the company
    Advice to Management
    More circulation of senior analysts between teams and accounts

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru) in January 2012.

Interview

through imarticus learning institute,written was ok.questions were from basic quantitaytive aptitude logical reasoning and verbal ability.i cleared written.then in interview they asked me about basic technical questions regarding c,sql server and all..overall it was ok,next was puzzle round(bit tough)

Interview Questions

• how many zeros in hundered factorial?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in September 2013.

Interview

aptitude test followed by interviews(based mainly on puzzles)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in August 2013.

Interview

consist of online test by amcat....apti english lr
    shortlisted will have an estampore round(mostly they check your comm skill. A normal conversation,very easy but they ask you about higher studies and youra answer should be no(if you want to get selected), further round would be HR round. Make sure you know every standard puzzle and in position to convince them why you want to join this company. after that there will be a pi round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.