EXL Service BA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EXL Service BA Interview Questions

Interviews at EXL Service

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in December 2018.

Interview

First round written test - aptitude test. Then they shortlisted many candidates for the interview. There are three rounds of interview. Technical round, puzzles and guesstimates and then the HR round. Then they declare the result of selected candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

BA Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

It was college recruitment.
    1. They arranged some 3rd Party test organization for conducting aptitude test.

2. After 4-5 days they visited our campus. A seminar was organised for Induction. However, they were irritated by the reality that lesser number of students were interested in seminar. (It was not a free food Party. Why were you expecting a huge crowd.)
    3. They disclosed the shortlisted candidates for interview.
    4. They simply said NO to Mech, Civil and Electrical students citing the fact that you belong to core branches.(Why were they declared elligible for aptitude test ?😒 )

BA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service in August 2015.

Interview

Not to long. But tough. You will have to go through different technical rounds. Interviewers are highly skilled with their tools. you would need to be specific and bang on while you provide the answers.

Interview Questions

• Highly technical questions they ask.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.