EXL Service Back Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EXL Service Back Office Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Back Office Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXL Service in July 2015.

Interview

Process of hiring is very slow they call u for at least 2 days for interview process only almost 6 round. Offer u salary which u can't accept coz vry low. So overall I got selected BT salary was vry low, can't accept that.

Because of low ctc.

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in January 2017.

Interview

Very bad and chef interviewer same qus repeat again nd again after that reject...And i say again nd again different ans but she is busy an other work like phone call attend many calls im my interview....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Pune).

Interview

The interviewers are just making money and enjoying their life by talking to their boyfriend,family ones over the phone in front of the candidates who come for interview.Make all the candidates sit for whole day and keep gossiping among themselves and then they ask you,why didn't you say that your typing test is not done.They mess your resume,they ask you to come next day.Next day they ask you to come next day again and so on and so forth and keep you waiting for whole day. They go on lunch break and don't tell you the time when they would return.They come after 2 hours and pretend as if candidates were missing.They wasted my complete 2 weeks by asking me to come over again and again and still couldn't finalise the final round of interview.Operation manager will ask you to work for 14000 only whether you are fresher or experienced.They wasted my half month by asking me to come for interview every time seriously and never conducting the interview or letting you go 4 days in a single month.
    Please don't waste job seekers time and money.
    It breaks their confidence.We understand that HRs in EXL have a job so they don't respect others time and money.Inhuman human resource (HR)

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you want me to hire you for 14000?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in January 2015.

Interview

First they will take HR round after that they will ask for the aptitude test after that English test after that final operation round. Interview will be Norma any one can pass.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.