EXL Service Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EXL Service Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 6 Apr 2019

144 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I got selected from campus.There were one aptitude round, then a group discussion and finally two rounds of PI. Personal interview was easy. Asked some basic algebra, few question on guess estimation

Interview Questions

• Basic probability, simple programming/coding question, and a few business case questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at EXL Service in February 2015.

Interview

It is about tech. Firstly, he asked some questions in probability, about rolling a die and toss a coin at the same time, which are easy. Then he asked about designing a experiment to measure the click rate before and after the change. He also checked some SAS knowledge, like left join, right join, full join.

Interview Questions

• designing a experiment to measure the click rate before and after the change   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

a test : english,logical and quantitative questions were asked: where i ranked first and then two rounds of one on one interviews:one technical and the final one HR. Pretty simple. They looked at my resume and asked a question or two from the database projects I had done and then a brain teaser.

Interview Questions

i had an option for masters.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Lees Summit, MO (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interviewer was 15 minutes late and I was about 10 minutes early so I had to wait about 25 minutes. The interviewer was not on site when I arrived and the receptionist had not been provided with a list of candidates for interview. Once the interview started, many questions were asked that did not apply to the posted job.
    The purpose of the interview appeared to be more about the interviewer collecting information on how to set up processes. The recruiter that originally set up the interview had said that my resume was selected because of my job history and because they thought I would know how those companies did things.

Interview Questions

• Several questions were asked about how to monitor and score a customer care call.   1 Answer
    • No questions were asked about calculations or charts or databases I previously built for reports.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied through on campus recruitment. The first round was online aptitude test conducted by cocubes(10verbal, 20quant,10lrdi). They shortlisted 50 students out of 150 in this round. The second round was personal interview in which they asked resume based questions and 3 puzzles. After this there was final interview+HR round.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

Very detailed, supportive interview. I was asked to describe scenarios and explain how I would approach and solve a problem. There was no straightforward single answer questions. Loved the experience

Interview Questions

• How would you approach and solve a problem of conflict within two teams and still get things done under tight timelines?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Interview

1 round telphonic screening with basic technical, puzzles , 2nd round hr and more technical questions, mostly out of resume

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service in December 2012.

Interview

A telephonic round follows generally after a discussion about the profile and collecting your basic details. It mainly contains questions about your previous projects and then they jump to puzzles. They try to test your analytical abilities as the role on offer is Business Analyst.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Haryana) in August 2012.

Interview

Initially an online written test was held with cocubes, 55 out of 150 were selected for the extempore( on the spot speech on any random topic), 37 were selected for the interviews, first they asked some basic HR qs and 2-5 puzzles, then there was the final HR round,

Interview Questions

• give an example where u have bused ur analytical skills   Answer Question

Application

Interview

They asked me why you want to join the company.Also they asked aroud 4-5 puzzles like cut a round cake into 8 equal pieces .These kind of puzzles are available on internet.They didnt checked certificates they only talked on resume.

Interview Questions

• not much technical questions were asked more empasis was on puzzles.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.