EXL Service Corporate Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EXL Service Corporate Trainer Interview Questions

1.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Corporate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was at EXL service. The interview had all the regular questions. I had applied for the job profile of a corporate trainer (which is more of a voice trainer and recruitment profile). The management seemed to have a high rate of speech (No exceptions! all of them! Lot of grammatical errors, sounds were unclear!). It was hilarious as they have had a lot of experience working in other companies as trainers (or that's what they claimed!). Interview was easy, and they could have made it tougher. The compensation offered was not enough (very low to be honest), however, i needed a job and took the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work as a corporate trainer! (simple?!)   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary slabs are ancient!! Really bad paymasters!

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EXL Service (Pune).

Interview

I was called for a wrong profile first and then received another call a couple of days later. I was told to reach in an hour. The recruiter was dressed in shabby jeans and a t-shirt with slippers. It was a horrible first impression.

I was then interviewed by her and the training manager and asked to prepare a presentation in 15 minutes. Normally you get a few days. When asked for a topic they said I could choose whatever I wanted.

Fifteen minutes later as I was about to begin, the manager asks me to change my topic and give an impromptu presentation.

Though j got selected and joined, this was something that I didn't like and brought it to the managements notice.

Interview Questions

• You were born abroad. What if you choose to relocate for better career opportunities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation entertained and I didn't push too much because then I really needed the job.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in November 2010.

Interview

first there will be an HR round, then they will take a wrriten test, then there will be a V&N round and again there will be a wrriten round, then the training skills round, again a written test then a round table round and again a wrrten test and then finnally oops round...

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.